Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Im so confuse on what to do i checked the log from page 1 - 18 but I just beat the Ayane and i got the fire crystal and sword but i need a boat now i think. I never did the mansion cause i dislike it but i have to do it for the boat. But i think it too late for me to do the mansion cause when i put on the maid outfit and try to go upstairs it wont let me.

Edit: oh and im playing it on a website since idk how to open up rawr files on mac cause im retarded
I strongly recommend getting the downloadable version, preferably from the Patreon itself. My initial trials of web version showed a lot of potential problems based on the web server and its settings. Plus, with the downloadable pack, you can be 100% sure which version are you using.

As for the game progression - after taming the fire crystal, Ayane will guide you to the snowy mountains to the East of her forest. Taming the fire essence will allow Ada to ignore the cold and proceed further to get the air crystal. If you are stuck or don’t know what to do next - try the ”Help” button in the game menu. Just hit ”Escape” on the map to call it.

I’m not sure what boat are you talking about but there’s no content tied to any kind of ships. Also, the mansion is completely optional and won’t affect the main quest line.

About the mansion’s second floor being inaccessible - it was a bug I fixed in the previous version. I suspected the web site is not using the latest build. This is another reason to switch from the web version.

Not sure what are rawr files but MacOS should have no problem opening standard zip archives. This is the format I use to distribute the MacOS version.

Reactions: Exnaruto07

deadzmo

Mar 1, 2019
"I need to restore the castle so we can use the lab and all its tools." How can I succeed? and What Shady guy password?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
"I need to restore the castle so we can use the lab and all its tools." How can I succeed? and What Shady guy password?
Well, get inside the workshop in your castle and purchase the upgrade. You can access the workshop through your castle’s door menu.

Shady guy's password is part of Patreon rewards.

Reactions: H.ERO

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
So, are all the polls on your patreon account, or are some of the polls available publicly as well? I just remember one of the developers saying there would be a poll to determine whether the game would have a male or female protagonist (maybe even give players the option to choose the protagonists gender?) and I was wondering if you would need to be a patron to participate in that poll or not.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
It would make sense for such an important poll to be patrons only. They are the ones that fund the project after all :unsure:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So, are all the polls on your patreon account, or are some of the polls available publicly as well? I just remember one of the developers saying there would be a poll to determine whether the game would have a male or female protagonist (maybe even give players the option to choose the protagonists gender?) and I was wondering if you would need to be a patron to participate in that poll or not.
Yes, most of the polls are patron-only. I ran several feedback polls without limits at the start and the midsection of Yorna’s development. The results influenced some of my decisions for the game and the only reason you don’t see feedback polls anymore is simple - the project is edging closer to the final state and the core feature set is already in.

As for the main character’s gender, I was talking about future projects. Some ideas/drafts for future projects don’t really care about such details - I can spin their story for both males and females. Others will require a specific gender.

Can’t say for sure, yet I’m planning to make all the ”future project” polls patron-only but this may change later. My first priority right now is Yorna and its final stage.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
promomo6.png

A bit of an early release since I'm going on another business trip and can't guarantee a stable connection tomorrow. You can check the full changelog and the game is available on these links:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |

Don't forget to copy your save folder into the new project!

Pic

May 13, 2017
Good update as always, i really liked the scene with the monster girl, i was expecting something different from the boss scene. I'm asking because i didn't find nothing about it in game or in changelog: are there any new clothes ??
I'm waiting to see what will happen with the new character in the next update.

Kistala

Jun 7, 2018
Running into an odd issue where occasionally the game's graphics stop updating, so I can continue to move around, get into combat, and make menu selections, but the screen is locked up, and doesn't reflect any changes at all. The only reason I can tell that I can do the other things is that I can still hear the menu navigation and combat sounds (and music)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
does this game now have different endings?
Yorna is not finished yet and it doesn’t have any endings at the moment.

Good update as always, i really liked the scene with the monster girl, i was expecting something different from the boss scene. I'm asking because i didn't find nothing about it in game or in changelog: are there any new clothes ??
I'm waiting to see what will happen with the new character in the next update.
Thanks! Yes, v0.6 doesn’t have any new clothes for Ada. You can expect one in the v0.7 though.

Running into an odd issue where occasionally the game's graphics stop updating, so I can continue to move around, get into combat, and make menu selections, but the screen is locked up, and doesn't reflect any changes at all. The only reason I can tell that I can do the other things is that I can still hear the menu navigation and combat sounds (and music)
Never encountered something like this. I’ll need as much info as possible to try and reproduce this - send me all the info you think of. Can you give a specific action sequence to see the bug?

Where did encounter this problem? What happened before it? Are there any .log files inside the main game folder? Send it to me if there are some. Which operating system do you use? Any other info will help too.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yorna is not finished yet and it doesn’t have any endings at the moment.

Thanks! Yes, v0.6 doesn’t have any new clothes for Ada. You can expect one in the v0.7 though.

Never encountered something like this. I’ll need as much info as possible to try and reproduce this - send me all the info you think of. Can you give a specific action sequence to see the bug?

Where did encounter this problem? What happened before it? Are there any .log files inside the main game folder? Send it to me if there are some. Which operating system do you use? Any other info will help too.
thanks for reply, BTW will this have multiple Endings like Dark/Corrupts,Bad, and Good Endings??

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
thanks for reply, BTW will this have multiple Endings like Dark/Corrupts,Bad, and Good Endings??
Yes. Initially, I planned 3 main endings and after faction feature addition there's another opportunity to affect the ending based on how Ada will do with additional factions.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes. Initially, I planned 3 main endings and after faction feature addition there's another opportunity to affect the ending based on how Ada will do with additional factions.
Great can't wait to see it, wish your Team the Best

May 7, 2018
If your doing polls on future games, I would encourage leaving them open to the public as you are (most likely) looking to get more patrons, not just pleasing the crowd you already have.

Reactions: H.ERO and NotEvenOw

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there any Exhibitionism/public nudity?
Up until this update you were able to run around naked if your stats were high enough but it seems that v6 has changed something or it may be bugged. What ever armor you had equipped when you remove it always shows until you change clothes.
Not a big deal but if its not a bug, then it was a pointless change tbh.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes