Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
I do not know where to go after finishing it in the last patch where I start to follow the story in this patch?

Pic

May 13, 2017
I found a bug: after watching the nun's scene, once the screen turns black, i got the last few lines of the dominant scene of jinko. As always good update looking for the next for more story progression.

Mar 24, 2019
I have a problem, when I want to save the game when I place my Save folder of version 0.7a, this error occurs and I can not save the game, making it impossible to continue unlocking the rest of CG scenes and having a backup in case I need it
In the previous version the same thing also happened to me but I did not give it importance because I decided to play it from the beginning to where it was allowed to play.
I would like to know if there is a way to solve this without having to start from the beginning again.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I can't seem to find the fire crystal and the help icon isn't clear enough. The fox girl says it is in the desert but I have no idea where in the desert to find it.
Fire crystal.PNG

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I found a bug: after watching the nun's scene, once the screen turns black, i got the last few lines of the dominant scene of jinko. As always good update looking for the next for more story progression.
Crap, looks like 4 H scenes eat up too much of testing time :< Thanks for the tip, fixed it for the v0.9 update.

I have a problem, when I want to save the game when I place my Save folder of version 0.7a, this error occurs and I can not save the game, making it impossible to continue unlocking the rest of CG scenes and having a backup in case I need it

In the previous version the same thing also happened to me but I did not give it importance because I decided to play it from the beginning to where it was allowed to play.
I would like to know if there is a way to solve this without having to start from the beginning again.
Whoa! Actually, you should contact me about the game’s problems you can’t solve on your own. Looks like the new folder you got with the last release forbids your user to write in it. Make sure you have sufficient rights and try again.

I can't seem to find the fire crystal and the help icon isn't clear enough. The fox girl says it is in the desert but I have no idea where in the desert to find it.
Let’s think about what zones the desert have and which one can be under-explored? Perhaps the bridge-like map with some roots you can climb up and down?

Mar 24, 2019
Crap, looks like 4 H scenes eat up too much of testing time :< Thanks for the tip, fixed it for the v0.9 update.

Whoa! Actually, you should contact me about the game’s problems you can’t solve on your own. Looks like the new folder you got with the last release forbids your user to write in it. Make sure you have sufficient rights and try again.

Let’s think about what zones the desert have and which one can be under-explored? Perhaps the bridge-like map with some roots you can climb up and down?
I managed to solve the problem, opened the properties of the file "common.rpgsave" and when entering security-> Advanced options, I went to Audit I gave it to continue, I reopened the game, I tried to make a Save and this I took it well, until I corrected it showing that it is version 0.8, the other Save are 0.7

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
Started playing with 0.8, having a few issues (edit: only #3 is a problem now):

1. After the "threw away the outside and cooked the inside" riddle in the tower, I don't get any options to choose. The text box just closes.
Edit: You have to choose from the things on the 4 pedestals around the room for each puzzle.

2. I can't get the pipe puzzle started, I saw the video and mine doesn't have steam shoot out of the pipes. I tried playing the pipes in the order in the video but nothing happened.
Edit: I got it started by resetting with the lever then standing in the rightmost square of the metal gate. Also note you may need to play the pipes in a different order than the video, turn up special effect sounds so you can hear each pipe on the right and match the melody of the left pipes.

3. I edited my "slut lvl" in my save file so I could wear the Priest and Regal dresses and get their skills. After I mastered both, Splendor from Regal dress works. but Clarity from the Priest dress doesn't show up in my skills in combat or outside.

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
And some questions:
Is the fire enchantment skill based on both Atk and MAtk?
What's the difference between evasion and dodge?
What's the difference betw accuracy and hit rate?
I tried Fang and it seemed to never cause bleeding?
What's the "drains its owner" effect from Berserker's Blade? You lose defense stats vs no weapon equipped, is that all?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
It seems that whenever I try to save the game or change any of the settings I get this error. How would I go about fixing this?

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
It seems that whenever I try to save the game or change any of the settings I get this error. How would I go about fixing this?
Its one of the security features in OSX now. Dragging the game app into another folder should allow it to run just fine. You can put it back after. You just need to manually move it.

Reactions: AriaZaia

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
I can't get some of the normal scenes anymore (like the moth or night ghaunt), is my game bugged, or is it something else?
I've already tried to go down by taking damage, and I've tried surrendering, but it still won't work.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes