axelaen

Jun 19, 2018

closes the leader's bracket with 24. finishes with 18 points while has only 15. Our last challengers are far behind - got 7 and has only 5 points.

Thanks for participating and your support :)
This is uncanny. How familiar are you with Eve Online?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
And some questions:
Is the fire enchantment skill based on both Atk and MAtk?
What's the difference between evasion and dodge?
What's the difference betw accuracy and hit rate?
I tried Fang and it seemed to never cause bleeding?
What's the "drains its owner" effect from Berserker's Blade? You lose defense stats vs no weapon equipped, is that all?
Clarity is a passive skill. You can check it in the Passive skill option inside the Skills menu.

Yes, but it scales better with physical stats.

These stats are the same.

Strange, I’ll check it later.

It lowers your defense, max HP and MP compared to other weapons but allows 2 swings instead of 1.

It seems that whenever I try to save the game or change any of the settings I get this error. How would I go about fixing this?
You should check the on Patreon. MacOS guide already has it covered.

I can't get some of the normal scenes anymore (like the moth or night ghaunt), is my game bugged, or is it something else?
I've already tried to go down by taking damage, and I've tried surrendering, but it still won't work.
There’s no difference between losing through damage or by surrender button. Scenes you get are based on Ada’s current lewd level.

This is uncanny. How familiar are you with Eve Online?
An interesting question :) I player around 2 years in Eve, more or less.

Reactions: axelaen

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comm9.png

The release v0.9 is ready and you can download it . Let’s see what it brings aside from the usual story + treasure hunt + puzzle.

H scenes and art

This update brings 4 new scenes. First one features dark matter in the new location, and it has 2 usual variations – lewd and the normal one. The same goes for the doppler, the boss of version 0.9

Nereid gets a new domination scene. Same as always, to get this one, you must defeat her with lust magic only. The last H encounter is tied with vagabond’s optional questline. I hardly recommend checking the finale of this questline – it’s pretty funny. Both these scenes have only one variation.

I’m placing domination and factional scenes (nereid and raiju x vagabond) at the end of the gallery so they won’t mix with the regular H events.

New dress

Players asked for a new dress and I decided to go with pandarian garb to provide a high level option for warrior-like approach. It has a powerful skill for melee combat, so if you prefer brute forcing your enemies – check out Diana’s shop after beating Desona.

Scenes and optional content

You can find a new mini-scene with Mio and Gabriella inside the garden. Since this update was more focused on finishing vagabond’s optional quest arc, most of the time went there.

Now you can finish vagabond’s plotline – check the help button in the “on-map” menu if you don’t remember where you were in the quest chain. It doesn’t require much time to wrap it up and I recommend doing so. You’ll learn more about Raiju and her “Big Hero” in the process.

Castle changes

Check you your lab! After days of hard work, Serena managed to devise formulas for most powerful weapons to help you. Namely, each of the puzzle swords (Talon, Companion and Spellblade) received their last upgrade.

They require quite a bit of money and rare materials yet they are worth it!

Made kitchen and lab maps bigger so Ada’s on-map sprite won’t hide the walkable zones.

Lust draft and alchemist quest

Players asked for a way to bump up Ada’s lust level similar to herbal tea. After completing the first part of the alchemist’s quest in the starter village, she will gladly sell lust drafts. These items work as the herbal tea with one exception – drinking it will increase the lewd level.

If you have several bottles in the inventory, the game will offer several options: drink 1, 5, 10 or 15 bottles at once. A convenient option for players who want to play around with Ada’s lewd level.

Please note, drinking lust draft won’t upgrade your lewd skills, just the lewd level.

Small improvements and fixes

Fixed shop scroll for mobile devices. Now it allows checking all options in the list.

Fixed color code sometimes popping up with the hint in the lower part of the screen after using items during dialogues.

Intra-castle movement now works correctly with all variations of the castle, including the clean, non-upgraded version.

Swapped the second scepter of power from the lava depths zone for oakheart staff. If you already cleared the zone and got the scepter, check out castle’s lounge. I added a new npc who sells some weapons, including oakheart.

Fixed a rare bug where scenes with warnings didn’t unlock gallery entries after getting the scenes.

Now you need to press the action button or click on lumberjack’s village to enter it. This way you won’t get inside if you were walking somewhere else and stepped into the village by chance.

Cleared empty choice window after the player picks shopping option.

Potions no longer require a confirmation to use in battle. Since Ada fights alone there’s only one target.

Deleted the extra text block in nun’s scene.

Grammar and typo fixes in some scenes and intra-castle movement menu.

Talon family swords now properly apply bleeding on successful hits. Fixed a bug where “on hit” logic was skipped.

--=--

That’s all, folks! As always, if you don’t like something in the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends. Stay tuned for upcoming developer plans and monster girl poll!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ah I see it now. However, it doesn't seem to regen any MP for me across several rounds in the same fight. Tried exiting the area and restarting game. Currently at lvl 30, w/33 MP.

Cmon, tell me more :D
Found a bug with Talon-family swords thanks to your info. Indeed, sometimes they didn‘t roll for the bleed state on the target. Will look into the passive MP regen. It works in the test run but I need to check if re-apply logic works fine.

Err… There’s nothing to tell, to be honest. I played semi-casually and tried close to everything Eve has to offer except the lagfest capital on capital blob wars before I understood that the game took too much of my time.

Guess you saw monster girl’s name in the poll and found the same ships? :> Actually, it’s a funny coincidence - didn’t log into Eve for a long time and didn‘t think about it while picking girls.

The puzzle of the fire cave is very slow, I was 5 hours drawing on a paper to get the answer.
If you decide to think or sketch the solution - yes, guess so. If you follow tablet’s instruction and just step on the grey tiles twice, it’s quite easy.

huh thanks... i wonder why is so slow to get that point ...
Because 69 req for going naked was a joke. I never thought someone would try to get it. Anyways, v0.9 brings lust drafts so you can finally parade Ada naked. But that’s pretty much it.

Reactions: axelaen

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Another month, another release and it’s time to talk about what I will do in the upcoming month aside from the usual combo.

Before we begin - don’t forget to participate in the for Yorna v1.0.

Let’s start with H stuff. You can expect 2 normal scenes - one for the boss and the other one for a common enemy. As usual, they will arrive with normal and lewd versions. You can expect at least one domination scene in v0.9.

After completing vagabond quest line, I’m planning to finish nuns next. Most likely they won’t get a second H event, just cutscenes and some rewards for following the quest chain to the end.

Android version will get some tuning based on players’ feedback. Feel free to pitch it and suggest something or point out something you want to change.

This month, I’ll try my best to finish Yorna’s plotline and implement all the three planned endings. So, v1.0 will be the last update with story content. What will be my next step?

In short, we’ll enter an interlude where I’ll be adding new content to Yorna while players will choose a new project from a few options. After this, I’ll draft out the winner and switch over to the new game. I’ll give more details after releasing v1.0.

The last point is a technical one - crashes. I pointed out several code areas which may contain the problem. For this month, this will be the second goal importance-wise. Yes, the autosave somewhat softens the issue yet looks like the next game will use RPG Maker too. Thus, I’m very interested to solve this problem.

Sadly, there‘s no guarantees and support teams both from RPG Maker and nwjs can‘t give me an answer even after 4 months and full access to the game code.

These are the main points for May -> June development. Stay tuned for updates and previews!

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Found a bug with Talon-family swords thanks to your info. Indeed, sometimes they didn‘t roll for the bleed state on the target. Will look into the passive MP regen. It works in the test run but I need to check if re-apply logic works fine.

Err… There’s nothing to tell, to be honest. I played semi-casually and tried close to everything Eve has to offer except the lagfest capital on capital blob wars before I understood that the game took too much of my time.

Guess you saw monster girl’s name in the poll and found the same ships? :> Actually, it’s a funny coincidence - didn’t log into Eve for a long time and didn‘t think about it while picking girls.

If you decide to think or sketch the solution - yes, guess so. If you follow tablet’s instruction and just step on the grey tiles twice, it’s quite easy.

Because 69 req for going naked was a joke. I never thought someone would try to get it. Anyways, v0.9 brings lust drafts so you can finally parade Ada naked. But that’s pretty much it.
just wondering... so if we manage to reach 69... it would not add nothing, just the nakedness? btw ... if it is added ... you would need to add exhibitionist tag on this page right?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Titania.jpg

Version 1.0 monster girl poll is over and it’s time to announce the winner.

wins with 63 points and gets the second place with 49. finishes with the 3rd place and 36 points. Last 3 contestants ended up very close to each other. ends up with 17 and gets 16. finishes with only 14 votes.

Thanks for participating and your support :)

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@Yeehaw Games The fairy queen seems like a fitting final monster to catch. How would players go about getting the third ending? I imagine one would be for high sluttiness and one would be for low sluttiness, but I have no idea about another one

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games The fairy queen seems like a fitting final monster to catch. How would players go about getting the third ending? I imagine one would be for high sluttiness and one would be for low sluttiness, but I have no idea about another one
Endings will depend on Ada’s slut level and optional objectives and choices you make, like factional quests.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
gn.jpg

Yeap, after more testing I’m fairly sure the crashes are gone for good. Now I need to fiddle with the code a bit more to circumvent the faulty logic and test out save compatibility with the fix.

Some players reached out to me with a mobile version problem - the pack-up script didn’t include some sound files. I’m working on the solution and testing the script with various configs so the situation won’t happen in the future.

With some luck, I’ll be able to finish before the next release wave for v0.9.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
just wondering... so if we manage to reach 69... it would not add nothing, just the nakedness? btw ... if it is added ... you would need to add exhibitionist tag on this page right?
Sorry, didn't notice the post earlier. Actually, I was considering deleting this 69 clause some time ago. No, I don't plan any special content after reaching 69th lewd level.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes