Rialde

Feb 10, 2019
I just found about this game, first of all I would say that it's a great game, the art and scenes are very good, but in my opinion it needs a way to unlock all kind of scenes without worrying too much about what i can do/what i can't do to unlock them, meaning it's not easily possible to do and you can easily screw up your save and need to restart all over again.
For example I got some scenes unlocked as slutty and not pure, since the slutness level is too high now i'm locked out of pure scenes for the rest of the game. This is kinda weird since both versions unlock for certain events(story events?) but not for normal monsters.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I just found about this game, first of all I would say that it's a great game, the art and scenes are very good, but in my opinion it needs a way to unlock all kind of scenes without worrying too much about what i can do/what i can't do to unlock them, meaning it's not easily possible to do and you can easily screw up your save and need to restart all over again.
For example I got some scenes unlocked as slutty and not pure, since the slutness level is too high now i'm locked out of pure scenes for the rest of the game. This is kinda weird since both versions unlock for certain events(story events?) but not for normal monsters.
Glad you liked Yorna ^^

After progressing with the main plot, you can buy herbal tea to reduce Ada’s lewd level. Plus, if you pick a fight with a normal enemy and doubt you can win - just hit escape and pick run away option. This way you won’t need to lose or surrender.

Actually, requiring a double playthrough with lewd and pure main character is almost a staple in such games. Yorna is pretty lenient with options to manage your lewd stats. You can't "screw up" your save to a point where you can do nothing but start from 0.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@Yeehaw Games
Regarding the upcoming domination mode, what are the ways to unlock lust magic?
Do I have to acquire enough lust points by whoring Ada in the mansion?
I'd like to see the domination mode on monster girls without making Ada a complete slut if that's possible.

Do you plan any H-scenes in the castle?

Feb 11, 2019
I’m Russian so I’ll write straight into the translator foreigners hope they’ll understand) in general I was stuck at the entrance to the volcano. Writes "" "too hot for my liking" "what to do, I searched all the buildings and there are no warm clothes to enter the frost and the volcano. Help !!! what to do !!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games
Regarding the upcoming domination mode, what are the ways to unlock lust magic?
Do I have to acquire enough lust points by whoring Ada in the mansion?
I'd like to see the domination mode on monster girls without making Ada a complete slut if that's possible.

Do you plan any H-scenes in the castle?
The usual stuff - dresses. I think one of the dresses with lust magic will get 10 as lewd level requirement. Though, if you think about it, it’s rather strange not to be obsessed with sex while actively trying to reduce enemies into lewd heaps to fuck later.

No, I don’t plan any H events inside the castle except the ending.
I’m Russian so I’ll write straight into the translator foreigners hope they’ll understand) in general I was stuck at the entrance to the volcano. Writes "" "too hot for my liking" "what to do, I searched all the buildings and there are no warm clothes to enter the frost and the volcano. Help !!! what to do !!
If I understood you right, you need to visit Ayane the kitsune inside the pine forest to tame elemental essence. Try checking out the ”Help” button inside the ”on map” menu for some tips about the main quest line.

Reactions: Exnaruto07
Feb 11, 2019
I went through this 0.5 version and I want to say that the game is just a masterpiece. So for a long time the game of this genre did not delay me. The author respects)

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The usual stuff - dresses. I think one of the dresses with lust magic will get 10 as lewd level requirement. Though, if you think about it, it’s rather strange not to be obsessed with sex while actively trying to reduce enemies into lewd heaps to fuck later.

No, I don’t plan any H events inside the castle except the ending.
I know it might sound a bit strange when you put it that way. It's just I play two seperate game saves in Yorna. 1 save with Ada as a complete slut fucking everyone, and another save where Ada only has fun with the cute monster girls, a "pure" playthrough kinda.
That's why I asked if it's possible to get domination mode without being a prostitute, to have fun with the monster girls.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
could somebody kindly post the latest code for the Shady Guy? it'll end up changing, but I'd like just a quick little fap y'know?

Rialde

Feb 10, 2019
could somebody kindly post the latest code for the Shady Guy? it'll end up changing, but I'd like just a quick little fap y'know?
It changes because it's a patreon thing, it looks like you know that so it's kinda weird to ask for it.
It's not even a bad game just play it, there is fappable stuff every 10 mins or so

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
got
Code:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
at the start and also get
Untitled.jpg

everytime i press options.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
got
Code:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
at the start and also get
View attachment 246147

everytime i press options.
Thanks for the info, I will check it out later - busy with the release at the moment. Did you use the last version? You can get it from the to be sure.

Which operating system did you use and how did you run the game (via executable or via browser)?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
v0.5
win7
AFAK exe is the ONLY way to start the game. html is not made for player use(or even work for that matter).
i feel like you just called me a retard by asking the last question :whistle::coffee:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
promomo6.png

Yorna v0.6 is ready and you can get it with the full pack of early access goodies.

Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story + puzzle + cutscene addition.

H content

This release has 3 new basic scenes, each of them prepared both in normal and lewd variations. The first scene with the night gaunt is available on the upper floors of Mortimer’s tower while the boss scene awaits you at the top.

The third scene, featuring group sex, is inside baron’s mansion – check out the new basement zone. The entrance is to the left of the reception. To get past the guard, you’ll need to have at least 10 in Ada’s lewd level and baron’s scene with the piano.

Optional content

V0.6 update brings the foundation for 2 factions and their own quest lines. You can check them out and start earning their trust right now. Nun of Octa’s church built a monastery North of Ada’s castle and the refugees have a tent camp just outside of the lumberjack’s village.

Starting quests are easy to do and won’t require anything special to complete. They are here to hint at what’s coming in the next updates. So far, I plan to make at least 1 scene per faction aside from a pack of cutscenes and other interesting stuff.

Upcoming domination mode

While not directly a part of v0.6 release, I decided to mention this feature to mark players’ choice for the next feature in Yorna.

It will allow Ada to use lust magic overwhelm her opponents with sexual desire. Then she will take an active role during the new H event. To unlock such a scene, players need to have access to lust magic and win using only it. No clubbing enemies or fireballs to the face. Just pure lust magic like ”Lust Bolt” and ”Seduce” skills which you can get from dresses.

Most common monsters will receive the new mechanic. Obvious exceptions are enemies without brains (like skeletons) or non-humanoid types (like the poor sad flower in Nymph’s forest).

Why not bosses too? Ada invites new monster girls to her castle after winning and she actually needs to look them in the face afterward :)

Interface / Usability changes

Added vertical scroll in save and load screens. Now you can press up on the top of the list and the cursor will jump al the way to the bottom. Hitting down on the bottom will place the cursor at the top. The same applies to shops and menu choices.

Added a bit of space to the last batch of small maps which had problems with either blocking the exit points with Ada’s sprite or blocked “on-map” sprites during dialogues. Some of the maps: sand caves, nymph’s forest and grey kitchen.

Eruvian jack (the card game) no longer asks if you want to take another card while the score is already 21. Instead, the game automatically passes and allows your opponent to draw.

The game no longer forces you to enter the pine forest if you hit the escape button on the global map menu. Now it correctly closes the choice menu without moving the player.

Fixed a GUI bug where recipe and material lists could overlap during crafting.

Fully restored castle now responses to approaching the game – the same logic as the half-finished one. You don’t need to hit the action button to enter one of the rooms.

Small fixes / Improvements

Changed castle’s garden exit point so it no longer places Ada right before an obstacle.

Fixed a rare bug with mansion’s logic which blocked going to the second floor and the whole “maid” business.

Added a missing file to the CG gallery for ogre’s lusty scene. Now it no longer forces the game to bombard you with errors.

Fixed Oakheart’s description to a proper one.

Fixed shadows inside your castle’s kitchen.

Now you actually need to solve the statue puzzle before getting inside the “goodies” rooms in the cultist’s lair.

Fixed Serena’s scene item unlockable. If you used it before the fix, just walk inside your castle’s courtyard and save. The gallery will check the fix and add the missing scene if you already defeated her.

Fixed description for one of Calista’s combat skills.

Fixed Mio’s name in the first cutscene with Ayane at her fox shrine. Forgive me, kitty ><

Fixed graphics layering problem for snow mountain region on the global map.

=====

Whew, looks like that’s it. As always, you don’t like something in the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends. Stay tuned for upcoming updates!

roashiki

Jul 15, 2017
How much yuri is in this game? Been burned by a lot of games that say it has yuri but in reality its just one scene of it

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How much yuri is in this game? Been burned by a lot of games that say it has yuri but in reality its just one scene of it
Roughly 30-50% of the scenes are yuri (from memory, not counting variations of the same scene), mostly the defeat scenes.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
v0.5
win7
AFAK exe is the ONLY way to start the game. html is not made for player use(or even work for that matter).
i feel like you just called me a retard by asking the last question :whistle::coffee:
Sorry, I can’t reproduce the problem either in the release I downloaded form F95 nor directly from my Patreon blog. Tried various versions and language bases for Win 7 and they all run fine.

All I can propose is download Yorna directly from and see if the problem still persists.

It's about 60-65% of all scenes. Try out the public release and see if you like the game.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ren.png

February monster girl poll has ended - let’s see who’s won this time.

wins with 48 points, behind her is with 31. 3rd place goes to with 13 points. Other girls end up with almost identical numbers: has 9, has 8 and ended up with 7.

Someone definitely loves pandas ^^ Thanks for participating and your support :)

Gameplz

Dec 1, 2018
Im so confuse on what to do i checked the log from page 1 - 18 but I just beat the Ayane and i got the fire crystal and sword but i need a boat now i think. I never did the mansion cause i dislike it but i have to do it for the boat. But i think it too late for me to do the mansion cause when i put on the maid outfit and try to go upstairs it wont let me.

Edit: oh and im playing it on a website since idk how to open up rawr files on mac cause im retarded

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes