EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f06c0cd2f2e2435eb26ffe9d7a2e1b4c.jpg

Overview:
A young mage from a noble family arrives at a distant castle to find it ruined and her sister missing. Will she able to recover lost monster girls and restore the peace with their power? What price will she have to pay?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-11
Release Date: 2021-03-02
Developer: Yeehaw Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v1.3.5): - - - -
Linux
Android
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Code

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png mansion_duo_13_1.png Mino_domi_9.png nereid_domi_3.png nightG_n_2.png nun_10.png tentagirl_normal_17.png tied_man_14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Only two scenes right now. The art is nice, and the you really can't go wrong with monster girls. Looks promising.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
the game has potential i have to say, probably better with some molestation and sex combat, the only important think that i have to say is. This game uses too many things from meltys quest., same clothing lvl system that gives you and new ability when max lvl. kind of the same plot, you have to rebuild your castle and even kind of the same rich man who offers you help in exchange of s*x. since its a first release i cannot assure the game will keep getting kind of the same as meltis quest. i just hope new content will be added that will make great differences between games.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
If anyone wants some more info about the game, here is @Yeehaw Games post from the LoC thread:

Hello, guys! It’s time to announce my current project – Yorna: Monster Girl’s Secret.

The game will use fantasy setting with monster girls. Lots and all kinds of them. Mages found a way to harness their innate power, opening infinite possibilities for humans. Yet not everyone is happy about such development. What will happen? Stay tuned and check back May 28th – the release date for Yorna.

You will control female protagonist Ada, a mage from a noble family, with the ability to use monster girl’s power as her own. It’s not an easy task, so she needs to “synch” with them to do so. What does it mean? Depends on the girl, her character, size and umm… let’s say tastes and openings. Synching with monster girls gives Ada new skills, ranging from combat to charm and seduction. Combine them to create your own play style!

And by style I mean not only the approach to overcome obstacles but also the heroine's mindset. Will she remain a decent, noble lady or turn into a manipulative seductress? Perhaps you’ll stir her to ascend as a succubus? This depends on your decisions. Yorna:MGS can turn into a serious story or a diary of temptress based on your choices.

There won’t be any blocks for content where you have to get X for parameter Y and then a scene unlocks. No, the game will use your style and offer a suitable narrative. The same encounter can picture Ada as shy and timid or a bold siren, up to a wee bit of femdom.

H content will be present in three types: fun with monster girls, battle fuck with monsters and intercourse with humans. Pick your favorite! This time around, the game will have more art than just H scenes. As for the kinks, I plan to implement these for the main plotline (aside from “regular” sex):

Yuri, Straight, Group sex, Аhegao, Creampie, Squirting, Bulges, Titfuck, Bukkake, Tentacles, Voyeur, Toys, Corruption and Seduction, Battlefuck.

Oh, and there will be mutable sound effects during the scene to set up the “mood”.

Didn’t find your stuff? Don’t worry, the list will go on along with updates. I’ll post a quite a few polls for many types of content - from monster girls to dresses and fetishes. Stay tuned and vote for your favorite kinks.

The gameplay will be faster compared to League of Corruption with more H scenes and less trivia/lore between them. Still, story-oriented players will find the lore base in optional dialogues. Still, action-oriented gamers may proceed with the plot unhindered. I plan to create optional content for puzzle lovers too. Unlike League of Corruption, such minigames will not require any special skills like musical hearing. So, not the pipes. *Horrid flashbacks.* No-no-no.

Yorna:MGS will have a simple crafting system for your gear and some special items for scenes. No skills required. Collect all the ingredients and visit the crafter. As for the craft parts, you’ll find them all over combat zones in craft nodes and battle spoils.

Also, there will be a pack of life-quality improvements over LoC. Like a global gallery without ties to your current playthrough. Just unlock the scene and you can watch CG or replay it anytime you want from the main menu. I decided to abandon the idea of throwing bad ends at players, so lost combat will not force you to reload. Still, it will have consequences for the heroine.

Okay, that’s a mouthful. Hope you liked the idea behind the game and will give it a spin on May 28th.

I’ll create a separate topic for Yorna once it releases to give LoC some rest.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Ada, the female protagonist, is a prodigal mage with the ability to use monster girl's power as her own.

Me thinks we can get a monster girl penis on Ada.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey, @DarkWolf2055, can you fix the description part, plox? It's not a big deal that I can't change anything myself but I would prefer that the game topic is properly maintained. Feels strange that dev can't post their game straight to the game section by themselves w/e

Either way, one of the players found an issue in the game and I'm rolling out a hotfix for it. Sorry for the trouble, guys. You can use these links below to get the fresh version:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
There will be yuri hmm? You have my interest~
Yorna already has a bit of yuri in it - fairy x Ada scene. Since 50%+ of your enemies will be monster girls, yeah you can expect a lot of it.

the game is 210 mb, quiet a lot of tags. im pretty sure not all of them are implemented but, lets give it a try,
Well, since I already released a game on F95, I know that it's hard to add tags without moderator's help. So, I decided to mark all the planed tags of the games. Of course, not everything is implemented in v0.1

the game has potential i have to say, probably better with some molestation and sex combat, the only important think that i have to say is. This game uses too many things from meltys quest., same clothing lvl system that gives you and new ability when max lvl. kind of the same plot, you have to rebuild your castle and even kind of the same rich man who offers you help in exchange of s*x. since its a first release i cannot assure the game will keep getting kind of the same as meltis quest. i just hope new content will be added that will make great differences between games.
Yes, the game is inspired by Meltys but I plan to make a lot of different features. Some of them will be added by default as the game progresses and I put others into polls so patrons could say which features they like to see next.

Ada, the female protagonist, is a prodigal mage with the ability to use monster girl's power as her own.

Me thinks we can get a monster girl penis on Ada.
While it's not planned in vanilla if enough players would want this type of content - I'll add it to feature polls.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
After losing a battle an error comes up. That is just one of the errors I remember.
Thought so. Yes, my packing script went bonkers and refused to pack one picture - this caused the problem to appear. I fixed it in the morning and uploaded fresh version everywhere except here. I don't own this topic and we have to wait while uploader updates it.

Meanwhile, you can download the fresh version from my post above or directly from the .

Please, report any bugs or problems via Patreon, email or personal message.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes