PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I just started the game and without even entering the first combat encounter I've been getting errors, both in exiting the options in the main menu and in saving manually.

I have the Mac version, so maybe that explains some things.
You mean that you can't save ? This happens when you start the game normally by double clicking the game app. Instead, go inside the package and look for the nwsj executable inside Contents/MacOs and double click on that. It will first open a Terminal window, and then the game itself. Now saving changes in the preferences and game progress should work.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To say something precise, I need to see these errors. Also, check out the MacOS . It may already cover your problems.
I've run across the same error. Attached is a screenshot. The solution is indeed on the troubleshooting guide, after step 9. It happens with other RPGM games as well. YornaFoobar.png

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Can someone direct me in the right direction in finding the Valkyrie dress? i got the tattered map and its treasure, but no dress was with it. no dress with the column puzzle, no dress in the library and none at the dress maker... where am i missing?
It's in the dress shop. Don't forget to scroll the goods window down - it's not big enough to show all options.

Reactions: Oschmedly

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
Good evening I have downloaded Yorna the latest version but do not find the path where the game is saved I play on my phone also have A Nee Dawn and the Savegame I found but Yorna I have not found . I couldn't find the savegame. Can someone tell me where to find the Savegame ?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

comerc15072020.png

Yorna v1.2.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and usual puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls. After completing the Sealing ritual, kitsune start the hunt for lust cultists. Of course, Ada will participate too. It’s time to find their den and plan the assault!

You can get the new version .

H content

The update brings 2 new H events with 2 options each. You can get the first pair from new common enemies – akaname girl with pretty long tongues. You can find them inside the Eastern mountain pass on Ikko island. The second pair of scenes features the new boss – genie on a vacation. She’s in the same zone.

New features and activities

The new part of the kitsune optional quest will feature a new passive skill and a chase segment. I decided to diversify puzzles with a bit of action. Based on your feedback, I may increase the number of such activities or cut them in the future. I plan to finish the furball story in v1.3. Don’t worry, Ayane isn’t going anywhere but gets a bit of punishment from her “sis” :p

Both puzzles are ready. One of them is based on rolling stones with a bit of a twist, and the second one is the simple memorization sequence. After getting all the feedback, I’ll think about adding more “action” minigames to the mix.

The usual treasure digging is ready too. This time part of the cache will be used in the puzzle aside from just holding some goodies.

As always, I added new monster girl interactions – check out the kitsune temple on Ikko island to see them.

Small fixes and improvements

Added secondary background tracks (like the birds in the forests from v1.2) to most of the zones that should have them. Some are more problematic, like lava caves – I’ll think about these in the upcoming update.

Decreased Titania’s lewd damage resistance so players could get the domination scene easier.

Added some NPC reactions to naked Ada. It’s pretty strange that they don’t react at all. I will polish and add more in v1.3.

Changed icons for some items and status effects for more descriptive ones.

Ayane now properly takes seal parts from Ada in the library. This change doesn’t affect the logic, just clears up the inventory after the item loses its meaning.

Stay tuned for news and upcoming monster girl poll! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Good evening I have downloaded Yorna the latest version but do not find the path where the game is saved I play on my phone also have A Nee Dawn and the Savegame I found but Yorna I have not found . I couldn't find the savegame. Can someone tell me where to find the Savegame ?
Try searching for RPG Maker MV.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeehaw Games Any plan to import this game to upcoming RPG maker MZ ?
No, I don’t have such plans and, to be honest, I didn’t even know about the new version before you mentioned it. From what I have seen so far, it’s RPG Maker MV with a few plugins bundled into the core functions. 4 layers for mapping are nice and seeing NPC routes is handy, but it’s not even close to forcing a version transition for me.

1) Most of the “new” stuff in MZ is already available as plugins for MV. Looks like a cash-grab attempt from Kadokawa aimed at new devs who aren’t familiar with MV. Plus, most likely MV plugins won’t be directly compatible with MZ, leaving the new version with fewer functions at least at the start.

2) The map tile size remains 48x48 pixels. I bought MV for it, but MZ brings nothing new in this regard. Well, some games are still running on old stuff like Ace with a gunport view of 640x480 and still have people who want to support such devs.

3) Nonexistent support from Kadokawa if you aren’t going for FAQ stuff. It takes forever for them to answer your ticket, and even then, they may have nothing to say about the problem. In my case, I waited 1,5 months only to get “Try asking on the Kadokawa forums. We have a lot of active and experienced developers there.” No thanks.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes