RPGM - Completed - Yorozuya * Princess [v1.4a-E] [T-ENTA-P]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Radience

I don't have to much to talk about this game i like the art but there's not enough character in it and scenes are kinda bland...
    The animation is fine and there's some funny stuff in it but thats about it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

PROS:
    * Animated Sex Scenes
    * Variety of positions and settings (nurse, army, maid etc)
    * Variety of clothing.
    * Art is Okay.

CONS:
    * Mosaic censorship.
    * No corruption element, basic mechanics are to get her drunk which wear off quite quickly, or to get her horny which can take a while even walking naked.
    * Bosses are overpowered, that first one I bought about 35 bullets and still didn't take him down, leaving me with nothing to fight with.
    * Monsters soak up bullets. Those bullets can take up a lot of money and a small monster encounter, such as the one while I was on my way to Argon, involves 5 monsters each soaking up about 5 bullets. That's 30 in a single encounter. I suspect the money element of that was to make it more difficult to get the rent you need to pay the landlord.
    * Not much of a story. You own a convenience store, need to pay rent, fight monsters, either goblins/orc types of the occasional one eyed purple helmet snake ;-)

I get the vibe from the game that it was put together quite quickly and yet it doesn't play quickly. Boss and monsters soak up way too much, sex scenes are dependant on either getting her horny which takes ages or drunk/horny. It's mainly that type of mechanic which puts me off. Most of the other games use the mechanic of gradual corruption. most NPCs are sexable and they start off with light sex scenes progressing to more harder ones at the push of a button. This game doesn't do that and whilst I can appreciate it may have been trying something new..it's not for me.