Unity - Completed - Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Pretty neat game. It's mostly a daily life simulator where you go to various places listed on a map and have fun with your sister. The voice acting is on point but the animations get a little bit goofy sometimes. The game did get a bit boring for me so I never managed to complete it but it's a pretty decent project.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Pretty good game once you actually manage to start it up lol. Took me many tries but after I've completed it I was welcomed by kind of grindy game. Some would call it grind some would call it pacing. I for a fact actually enjoyed softening up the sister. I especially like how actual sex works. It's not the usual press the button - boom you are balls deep. You actually have to soften her up and go slowly. Gameplay is mostly some dialogue and molest/interaction scenes so it's pretty good.

Art 3.5/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 4.5/5
    Originality 5/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PDP19

Pros:

- Plenty of interaction with the girl. Lift her legs up, arms, tongue her deep, put a fucking tube down her throat, put a needle up her ass etc.
    - A decent progression system. Youre not boning your sis without working hard for it. Think you can insert your pipi into her cat without training? Think again sonny. You'll be moving your mouse frantically for a few sessions before it goes in like hand in glove.
    - Tools, clothes, drugs...I mean totally safe meds, you name it the game's got it.

Cons:

- Your imouto in this game is neither cute, intelligent, or emotionally satisfying once she starts letting you bone her. She's very close to just being a pet dog, and not a cute or nice way
    - Meaningless variety. I mean yes I can tie her up but that doesn't really do anything other than scratching personal kinks. You dont even get a new position doing it. Different areas, no real changes. Fucking her in a toilet is the same thing as any other room.
    - The game is fucking ugly. And I do mean it. Even flash games dont look anywhere near as bad.

Story, story. Well, there is a story. Your imouto wants tapioca, and constantly reminds you of it. Where to get such a thing? No fucking clue, because she'll still fuck you even without it. The real story here is how far a brother will go to satisfying his sister. Very far apparently, because I had her cum at least 300 times in a row at one point.

Challenge? The only challenge here is to not fall asleep as you endeavor to satisfying this girl. There's a hidden 'broken' system where you reduce your imouto to a drooling idiot but the game unhelpfully never explains how to do it. Ive only ever done it once, and far as I know the key is to raise the pleasure bar faster than the speed of light. Gulp down that saliva, because this is no easy feat. As I said, Ive only ever done this once, possibly accidental, and never again since.

Artwork. Shitty. Its subjective, yes. But seriously, this is 2023 now and Ive seen 90s flash games that looks better than this.

But should you play it? Yes. Because the game boast a level of freedom that Ive never ever experienced in a H game, even good ones. Even if youre put off by the art direction, you should play this, because there's really no other game ever like it.

4 stars for the gameplay alone, and that alone. If it weren't for that I'd put this at 1 star at best.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

fantasmic

It's slow. Spend a day or three just wandering around. Grinding money/stats. Finally unlock sexual activity, but it's just a bit of groping. Trying for more on subsequent days; eventually actual sex unlocks but you can't even penetrate yet. Grinding during lewd mode too.

... and yet, somehow, it works. Getting to the sex feels like a payoff and all of a sudden stores are constantly getting new items in stock so there's even more stuff to try out. There are a lot of clothes/eyes/hair (mainly colorways) and no way you'll be able to afford all of them so you really do have to pick and choose, though the sheer variety means you'll likely be able to configure an imouto you really like. A variety of sex-items are availalbe for purchase too, but you don't have to use any if you don't want to.
    I liked Imouto's tapioca fixation and her general good-natured airheadedness. The mtl does this game absolutely no favors.

A guide is recommended, particularly since you'll want to use the secret money-making feature.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dend69

EDIT: ok for context i did have the entire bee movie script in here but the reviews are bad so im making an actual review out of spite so people know what is in the game. pardon my spelling i have dyslexia and cant read so fuck it here we go

fun and seeing as i have to put 200+ words i will now copy and paste the entire bee movie script

NVM im makeing a review out of spite specifically for the revew saying you cant customize the girl here we go REEEEEEEEE

over all this game is about spending time with(fucking) your sister durring the summer it is slow to start with you only being able to touch her that move cloths then take some off almost being able to make her cum but stoping just before evetual you can fuck her and then things take off that is when you get a ton of unlocks all of the diffrent ways you can fuck her is quite fun (tip:you can fuck her urethra aka the piss hole i think)

the pros of this game is:

-way to many cloths options like 7 pages 50 (options per page) for skirt, shirt, hair pin and ribbons 2 for paintis and bras way later in game you can change her hair and eye color (20 options on both) only problem is the cost an absolute shit ton
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    -later in the game 69 days in(whare im at) you unlock x-ray for internals or you get them after buying eyes idk because i bought eyes on day 68 and it poped up the next day you can see inside pussy ass and urethrea oh and all of the x rays are toggle able and move able and you set one to big mode too
    -lots of places to go(and fuck) i will now list some(all):home, back ally/stairs, restaurant,empy lot, bath hose(unlock once you cum on her enough), downtown(shops), restaurant district(amazing/horrible food/part time jobs). river, school(whare you find binds you need to find the keys to other rooms by talking to sister and she picks them up info on bonds down below (current rooms i know can be unlocked classroom(armbinds) and nurses office(leg binds) ,mountain path, shrine(VERY INPORTANT you can pay money and pray by talking to sister and get stats like dexterity(for part time job and fucking) taste in food(for late game part ime job as far as i can tell not worth it)mannlyness(again for part time job might do other stuff idk i put a lot into it before h-scenes)to be unequeld( it increases your stamina)

-you get to use a lot of tools in h-scenes only problem is they break but midish game you get to buy perma routers of difrent power you can also buy: routers,long plugs,dildo healing router,(<best) ( all stuff from here untested by me) hard router, hard plug, hard dildo, mela melastone rotor,(yes i now know how to spell rotor)mela melastone rotor S,(yes two difrent things)melamella stick, melamela rod S, biribilet(dildo i asume)biribilet bar S, bilivi stone rotor, bilivi stone rotor S, hie hieros stone rotor, hie hieros stone rotor S, hieve rod, hieve rod S,

EDIT: ok i have tested them they are cool the blue ones are ice and makes her skin lighter the red ones are fire and make her skin darker you can make her fully black if you want the yellow ones are litterly just tazers. time to figure out what all of the drugs do
    i cant get original because i forgot what tone it is exactly so get in game if you want to know

as you can tell alot Now to list off the outher things you can use witch are difrent bottles with stuff in them now i dont know what most of these do becase it is wired but bacily lube some can make her feel good but i most ly use it for recovery so she is still awake aka stamina bar go up: water 3 dfrent soda from bad to good, 3 soda that makes her drunk from bad to good, and horny soda that makes her more sensetive and what ever love love:30 is, tan lotion that makes her skin darker(must be used in sun), lotion that makes her whiter(must be used in moon light), and lastly sleep drugs soda and sleep drug soda that i think makes her feel good idk this is the stats: moist:5, female:5, skiskis:5 : sleeping effect:5 (you slowly unlock these late game you just start with 3 sodas and water)

and the second to last thing you can use in h-scene(as far as i can tell) drugs just straight up drugs but as the sister says (dont worry the dugs sold in the back ally house are "safe and legal" and "they are just nutrients" ok here they are (most untested at the time i write this): (deep breath)
    dilation tarpon(you can guess from the name),contraction taropn(you can guess from the name),endurance down tarpon(easy cum easy go aka cum fast but stamina gose down faster), endurance up tarpon(reverse of the last one), tarpon(recovery),young tarpon(beer in a needle aka you get drunk), adult tarpon(its pink you can guess if not how) anesthesia tarpon(sleeping drug) and that is it for drugs

the last option is binds for arms and legs so she STOPS MOVEING as much they're might be more binds idk you find them in the school after you find the keys to the class room and nurses offace by talking to sister and places that i cant remember then going in the classroom(arm binds) and talking to her. same for nurse room(leg binds these are a god send i swear)

after that the diffrent poses are laying down, siting up, laying on belly, doggy style, hand job, licking(go to empy lot once you are late enough in game and go to secend pont on mini map talk and read book with sister), blow job(do the same thing as lick btw you can grab her head and move it) anel, (hevent done yet)urethrea fingering or fucking)

-you can attach rotors to: nipplesx2, clit, inside urithrea, inside pussy, inside ass so in total you need 6 rotors to get max vibe you can also stick 3 dildos in her to:inside urithrea, inside pussy, inside ass

last but defenately not least you can absolutely cover her in cum

now finaly the CONS:

-the translation is done wired you have to wait for it to translate ex:diolog and hover curser over items to see what they are

-it is grindey but a way around this is to make her cum a lot i used an auto clicker and roters dildo in her and clicked until she reached cumx50 or so then stoped the next day you get like 200k from god or a crime sene out side ether way the sister brings you money at the begening of the day be worend may not work until you can get vibes or some time it just dose not give you the mony idk why

-not much diolog after convincing sister to fuck you but lets be real that is what we are here for

-unfortunately as far as i can tell you cant stick multible rotors in the same hole but you can attach it to: nipplesx2, clit, inside urithrea, inside pussy, inside ass so in total you need 6 rotors to get max vibe you can also stick 3 dildos in her to:inside urithrea, inside pussy, inside ass

over all i a fun game and i just spent like 1-2h writeing this in post nut clarity and am now going to go jack off to the sister in game now she has been wating and cumming a lot(i got 6316996 yen from that lol)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Cyviel

It has some lacks, like not having enough interactions with your little sister, or no pregnancy, but it makes it up through other ways.

The art is quite nice, and it doesn't take ages to reach the "good stuff", yet it isn't a game you just play for 2 hours and leave forgotten.

There's some grind to reach 100%, but you can just use the full save if you don't care at all. It isn't an excruciating grind either, as you can just do it in between H scenes.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

If you have ever woken up, opened your eyes and said out loud "I want to fuck my imouto with a down syndrome" you came to the right place.

Jokes asides, let's start with good points.
    - If you look long enough you will be influenced by Stockholm syndrome and the girl will look "cute". Eventually.
    - You can feed your retarded imouto .
    - You'll need to feed her a lot, get a job and feed her more.
    - Some time later you can even stick it into her.
    - Music is nice and sound effects are pretty decent.

Negatives:
    - Pretty much everything else.

It's japanese game (doujinshi, on top of that) so don't expect UI/UX to make any sense. You need pinpoint precision to click what you want and constantly eye bunch of machine-translated text besides to understand what you can do - but you have to do it fast enough because imouto's horny level is decreasing steadily. Now, you have left click, right click, middle click, double left click, double middle click, holding left click and some scrolling, alongside with regular mouse movement. Sounds easy enough (as if) - but only if you manage to pinpoint correct part. And if you manage to switch scene angle with long clicks - too bad! - everything shifts around so you have to pinpoint more. I'd call it "Imouto Flight Simulator" and it would get more traction than generic "something something summer somrthing sister" you probably seen dozen of times.

Is it fun? Not really. A bit grindy but I don't mind, I'd say I like grind in those games because it gives you sense of accompishment. And there is nothing like that. A bit of spoiler: if you try to get you sister to climax you will wonder - what the fuck am I doing wrong? Why does scene ends? She tells she wanted more, why does she stop? Is this trembling heart means I need to slow down? Do I need to clicky-click some other parts? Double clicking makes whipping noises, what the fuck is going on is this good? Bad?

The answer is: you did everything right. It's just there is no indication what the UI is trying to tell you. And dev is making no effort to tell you all content is locked beyond accepting "I love you" textbox event something around 20th day. After this you have all content in the world and your whole grind was meaningless. "Meaningless? But I can buy--" yeah, you can buy what exactly? 80 or so bras, something around the same panties, a gazillion hair decorations? Bras and panties are just recolors, 90% of hair ornaments are recolors too. Remember colored items from Touching Feeling? It's something like this, except you can't trigger special events with those.

Summary: 1.5GB of clunky 2D-Live game. It's machine translated on top of that, so don't read into this too much because you're asking for brain aneurysm. I'm rating this with solid "I'd rather be kicking stray puppies" out of 10.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

swe920

It's decent for the animations & interactivity, although it looks a bit weird at times. The story is basically non-existant sadly, seems like a wasted opportunity.

You more or less just keep trying to get with her, and she lets you do more and more as you get closer. That's about it, minimal basic dialogue.

Also has a decent bit of repetitive grind.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

regret3900

Loved the animations, the interactions, and the character.

If you're looking for a game to spend your first day of the year with virtual imouto-chan, this is the game for you.

Few points worth mentioning are the following:
    - There are no save slots, literally there for you to just save your progress and keep going. (Does not affect gameplay much but careful to not accidentally start over...)
    - First few days of the game are quite confusing since you have to feed your beloved imouto but also doesn't know how to get more money for the next day. Not until you unlocked part time jobs.
    - You can't change her appearance nor costume, but you can buy her new underwear (different colors) and hairpins?

This is my first review so I'm not really sure what to say or write.
    But damn she is cute.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This is a relatively straight forward game, most of the "complexity" is focused in the H content, which is perfect. You and your sister are chilling in your village during summer while I guess your parents are off for work/vacation? And so is the school and much of the village. You just want to find some shit to do. And you certainly find some shit to do...

I did not use the save yet, so I am not sure what 100% of the content is, but so far it has been great. It's a bit of a slow grind trying to get in your sisters pants, she is not completely disgusted by the idea but she certainly knows that it is wrong. You inch your way up, touching, then kissing, then taking some clothes off, etc etc, and eventually sex (where I am), including vaginal and anal in multiple positions. Very replayable H content, you can take her to different locations, you can do allll sorts of stuff. I do not know what else this game has, I don't think I've beaten it yet as there are all sorts of non-h things I haven't fully explored, but even now I rate it 5 stars.

The art is great, the animation is great too, the character is voiced (in japanese lol, but still). This is a really good game for fapping. Will be going on my 5-star recommendation list.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

If you're wanted to find a high quality 3D hentai game, look no further.

PROS:
    - Blood related Oppai Loli Imouto as a heroine
    - No complicated story. Just a guy wanted to fuck his little sister.
    - High quality 3D model
    - You can take off clothes manually
    - Lots of H-touching variation and animation
    - Free control of view + H-scene with mouse, keyboard or both
    - Relationship and H-stat
    - Big map for public H-scene

CONS:
    - If you want to play it from the beginning, it requires lots of grinding of stamina, relationship and money.
    - And the grinding can be very repetitive
    - H-scene can be a little bit "stiffed" sometime, but not too much.

Overall, a great nukige. Definitely a must play.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

loli senpai

Great game and very simple, there is no end of the days as far i have seen and no game over.

Just live with your little sister and make her open to you by food games wutever, shortly you can have lewd stuff etc with her later..

If you ever played Fairy Picturebook of Hero and Sorceress (bousoft previous game) the hentai style is most likely the same but way better.

With each DLC you get more sex toys, panties , food etc.
    it's worthy your time even with MLT and for me, I played it on jp ver and didn't have hard time to play it at all^