EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c.jpg

Overview:
A quest in search of our school memories.

At the end of summer break, our school closed down. On our last day together, we put our true feelings inside a time capsule, and promised to meet again in three years. The promised summer came. With it came things that did and did not change between us. The quest in search of our school memories has begun.

What kind of smile will they have once we meet again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-20
Release Date: Japanese 2006-01-27, English 2019-07-13
Original Title: よつのは
Developer: Hiqo Soft
Publisher: Panty Press & Sol Press
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Related Anime:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

character-comparison.2131e8c.jpg 7289.jpg 7288.jpg s.png ss.jpg sss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I won't be able to play this one. I saw it said on vndb: Enforced Playing Order. I just can't stand that it just makes it so tedious.

Reactions: Namco15

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
There are no choices in this VN. It's 100% linear. In order to have hot wet spongebox sex with the other queens, you need to compete the enforced routes.

I hate VN's that do this. It's lazy design. Let me choose who's hole I want to stick my pickle in

Dec 9, 2017
Has anybody else had any problems going full screen in this VN? Whenever I try, I just get a black screen that will not respond to anything, yet I can still hear the game playing. The only thing that I can do is turn off my computer and turn it on again because nothing sees to work. I'm running Windows 10 64bit Intel i3 2367M @ 1.40GHz I'm including that because people sometimes ask that when troubleshooting.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes