you are Game Developer and you have to implement NTR in your game how will you do it ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so if u were to create game and had to make NTR in your game how will you Handle it ( if your going to say i'm not then please don't comment lol )

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
If I had to do it I'd use it as a low point and point of reflection for the MC, where after he gets cucked he tries to become the type of man that this would never happen to again, after dumping the woman that cheated on him obviously. Would also probably write in trust issues towards women and an insistence on remaining detached in his future relationships. This could lead to a narrative where his new LI has to overcome his newfound uncaring nature. Not really sure if it would count as an NTR game at that point though?
Not neccessarily original, but I think it's the best way to do it for someone that isn't into NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
"Have to implement"/"had to make" sounds like the dev is forced to do it. :unsure:

Ideally, this should only happen if the dev wants it and either likes NTR or at least understand the reasons why others like it.
Otherwise, it can come across as artificial pretty quickly.
However, this applies to almost all kinks.

Other than that, one can't just insert NTR without it being directly intertwined with the story and the characters.
Meaning, without knowledge of the story, you probably won't get any really fitting answers.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Devs should not be adding stuff they don't want into their games, but if they do want it then just do it, there is no "right way" to handle it.

Just put it into the planned tags and keep working on your game.
Not really sure if it would count as an NTR game at that point though?
Not really if you are not fetishizing the situation, at that point it is just a plot development point and at best should be tagged with cheating.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
i would make it as a punishment mechanic. i always wanted to try to make a renpy game, but i dont know anything about coding and didnt have a good comp to render things. but in my mind, i will make a game with what i called "heartbreaks" mechanic. so at the start of the game, every LI have a "hollow heart" status, if the players decides to "be serious" with a certain girl, that girl will gain "red heart" status, but if the players cheats on her, that red heart will become a "broken heart" status. now in the game there will be many guys chasing after the girls, but as long as certain girls doesn't have a broken heart status, all the guys will never succed

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The only aspect of NTR I like, is the concept of the adversary coming out to conquer the LI before you. If you screw up, neglect or take bad choices with the LI, he may come and get the LI right in front of you. Kinda like a pressure mechanic or a punishment. If he wins, game over (and a threesome between the MC, LI and the adversary)

I have planned something like this for my game in the future.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The only aspect of NTR I like, is the concept of the adversary coming out to conquer the LI before you. If you screw up, neglect or take bad choices with the LI, he may come and get the LI right in front of you. Kinda like a pressure mechanic or a punishment. If he wins, game over (and a threesome between the MC, LI and the adversary)

I have planned something like this for my game in the future.
Basically this. If I wanted to be really ambitious I'd use the nemesis system on a harem builder game, where adversaries that steal LI's you're already trying to seduce start building their own harem. Maybe have something like 100 AI generated characters for players to choose a limited number of. Then a handful of enemy NPCs that are connected to the player's chosen LIs and if one seduces the LI they get to pick a limited number of the generated characters to start seducing. To avoid any of your LIs defecting to a larger harem you have to undermine the nemesis while still building your own relationships.

Reactions: Rafster

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
so if u were to create game and had to make NTR in your game how will you Handle it
If I were to create a game and have to put NTR in it, it would be because I already know why and when it would make sense to have NTR, what also mean that I would know how to handle it. And if I wouldn't know this, then I would have absolutely no reason to put NTR into my game, and therefore wouldn't do it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm not

finding myself in the need to ask how to implement certain fetish if I really want or have a reason to implement said fetish.

As someone said before, if you don't have the idea already, it will just be bad for everyone. Don't include a fetish because you think it's popular. Those who hate the fetish will hate you because you did it, and those who like the fetish will dislike it because they can tell how poorly it was done.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
This could lead to a narrative where his new LI has to overcome his newfound uncaring nature. Not really sure if it would count as an NTR game at that point though?
Oh it can be ... just imagine a scenario where after a long time the LI will overcome the MC's trust issues and the MC will open his heart again only for the two of them to run into the guy who stole his first LI.
The new girl will be on MC's side at first but... we all know how this can end :KEK: