RPGM - Completed - You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ [Final] [Saohime Darc]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Shi Tsu

A simple storyline and absence of combat; this game follows the standard corruption genre. If you're attracted to the game due to its art style, then go ahead. However, if you're looking for engaging combat or a captivating story, then this definitely not be the right choice.
    P/S i rated this game 3 star due to it's art. (censored suck!!)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

souldead341

Ok, so the rating is lower due to bugs and difficulty progressing in the game. If there wasn't those issues I'd rate it a 3 to 4.

So it's a pretty standard corruption type story, female elf MC has to buy an expensive cure for another elf. She gets pick pocketed immediately and has to earn money to buy the cure. You can (slowly) earn money by fighting monsters (no actual battle, it's an automatic win or loss depending on your corruption level). If you choose to do corrupting actions you can earn money faster, but could end up with a bad end.

The art is good, not amazing or bad. It's just kinda standard with a decent amount of scenes. There's also no need for a full save, since you can just unlock all scenes in the gallery room (accessible right after the introduction).

The bad is the previously mentioned bugs (mostly fixed or explained around in the thread) and the progression locks. To advance the corruption state of the MC you have to do specific scenes. The problem is that sometimes scenes need you to wear the correct outfit first, while other times you automatically change outfits to what's needed. In particular to advance you have to do the church event, which locked me out of progression. You have to go to the church confessional at night, but wear the nun outfit before entering the confessional.

Honestly, I'd just suggest using the gallery rather than playing the game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SpaceMarine1989

This game has a lot going for it that ticks all my kink boxes. However because of how short it is not just in story but in the scenes, it definitely wont be staying long in my hard drive to keep for future fap material.

A game can be short and still get high praise with some Heisendou games serving as an example of such a case where you can finish the game in less than a day, but is packed with substance that you get a full experience out of it.

Hope to see more from this artist, and even more hopefully a game with more substance. By all means this game is not bad at all, I just wished there was more to offer. Still recommend if you just want a one-off play.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

EddyGordo

Standard RPGM game without combat
    Scenes are alright / very short
    It's ok for a quick play but really nothing special / original
    It's a really short game and gets to the H really quickly, so if you like the preview images give it a go, nothing to lose ;)