You guys, what's the craziest hentai lines you know? Drop your funniest/craziest and most ridiculous "JapSpeak" here.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So my game... Let's say your intelligence stat is the most important thing regarding the scenes you're gonna get.

Normal games have bimbos be very low int, and like, so dumb lol oh is that a dick? Oh my gaaaa, like, I have to jump on it like every dick is my owner like I have to serve.

On mine? Bimbo is merely a style. You can be an academic bimbo, huge tits huge ass plastic lips and still give MENSA a run for their money.

So I decided instead to go for 2 stats: If you're still innocent, you speak "Hentai". If you're a proper slut? You "dumbspeak".

Ex: Let's take a sex scene where both participants are willing and friendly to each other:

Int5, Corruption1:
"Please go easy on me! I'm not used to these activities, as willing as I am to explore new reaches with you."
Int5, Corruption5: "Still, boy! Let me take a look at that rod. Yes, it looks worthy. I'm going to ride it until you forget what color is the sky."

Normal Banter, like Intelligence and Corruption between 2 and 4: "Oh, exactly what I needed, hun. Come, the oven is open and empty. Let's cook some batter."

Int1, Corruprion1: "Kyaaa! No! Taskete, sempai kun! Don't rape my perverted dirty butt pussy with your strange noodle!"
Int1, Corruption5: "Like, oh my gawd, dick! Yasss, gimme dat dick! Lemme bounce on dat dick! I can't live without dick! Hurt me, open me, destroy my holes, fuck me now!"

Problem is? I'm too much into Hentai. My tastes lies in a more Western approach. I love the art, though. The rest? Well, let's say I'm not cultured enough for the "plots" the weebs come up with. This is why I need your help.

You in? LET'S GO!

• Haha
Reactions: dogedoge and rf96

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I would just suggest changing that INT to something else, it's just confusing to see someone with "supposedly" high int acting like a generic bimbo... It just makes very little sense in this context, what you seem to be looking for are different personality types and not their intelligence level.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yes, corruption and intelligence determines personality type.

Think of the "high intelligence" bimbos as the kind of dominating business women.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Think of the "high intelligence" bimbos as the kind of dominating business women.
The big flaw with that is that this has little connection with intelligence, in fact high intelligence characters usually relates more to overthinking and shyness.

Dominating business women would have high Charisma or Conniving instead, int is pretty secondary for this personality type.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Then regard it as a subversion of common tropes.

A bimbo cannot be shy, that's an antithesis. A bimbo can be smart, though. Just like she can be dumber than an autistic chiwawa.

And since "Bimbo" isn't a personality type in my design, but a "style", the int stat is good enough. The "Confidence" stat will dictate that style.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Most languages have their own idioms, slang, and vulgarities. Most of these hentai speak shit are probably an attempt to literally translate these things that don't have an equivalent in English. English is actually pretty tame when it comes to curse words and vulgar slangs.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
For sure.

Still? I'm looking for some funny ones to add to my list. Even if it's an attempt, I mean, we can't deny it is pretty damn ridiculous lmao

Nov 27, 2018
You can't get any more bimbo-weeb than or .
I have no suggestions here. I just wanna say the term "mouth-pussy" always makes me cringe when reading/watching hentai/doujins.
Cakehole.

edit:typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Creiz
Nov 27, 2018
Is there an english to Australian translator somewhere? I need it
You'd probably be fine grabbing the nearest Aussie and getting them drunk. might also work. The stepmum guy actually had bogan translations in his offer but his blog is gone and I'm unaware of anyone else commissioning him for that.

• Haha
Reactions: OsamiWorks

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
in general i find the term "Meattoilet" very funny. It is like a self-diss from the abusers. In mean..... your "precious sperm" equals piss or shit? Or turning a girl into an "onahole". ... i mean really? In that case the guy could just keep masturbating......
Japanese Hentai Scene is really weird

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I also find it pretty weird too. You have a couple who are seemingly virgins and it's their first time and they talk like absolute savages.

"Oh, Mikumi-chan! You slut! You like having your dirty whore body raped?"

"Yes, Sempai-Kun! Rape my dicktoilet since I'm such a useless cumdumpster! I'm sorry for being such a whore!"

I mean... WTF? Seriously, who talks like that?

I'm convinced 100% that the hentai authors hate women or something. Because shit, fam.

Honestly to me it kills the boner.

Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
and funny is the victim-blaming as well. "Have sex with me or i show a picture of you and your boyfriend in front of a lovehotel in class" .... "ummm.... okay" "You such a whore for having sex with a stranger.... you must be into it" ...
i mean.... there are many levels of stupidity in this scenario... but it is a common trope.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
page0018.jpg
i mean... this is comedy gold too. Giving Blowjobs with the Pussy..... never thought of that.
that is kind of "Mouthpussy" reversed.....

• Haha

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I remember I saw one of them where she actually got pregnant by sucking his dick

• Haha
Reactions: Banality