Unity - Completed - You Let the Next Hero In [Final] [ENarane]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kazralinux

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE this ''''game'''' was kinda fun to play xd but agan is not a game like such, it has great animations and a good VA the desings are jut HELLA GOOD but it lacks of moe posses and animations and is to easy to get unintentionally a futa or preg fetish and if you are not into the fetish it fucks up your wank 6/10 i recommend it but only bcs is short and fappable (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hagibi1012

A 5min game. You can drag it out by replaying to see the results of every input combination. The gameplay is just selecting the order of the 8 traps to modify the ending cg slightly.

Very similar ENarane's other free to play games on the itch.io link. The art is great, but there's not a lot of it in the game.

ENarane reuses their characters in each game in different settings. Hopefully, someday they will release something longer than the average flash game.

Shouldn't need to 'grind like crazy' or 'look up the correct steps' if you have managed to open a standard consumer grade ziploc bag unassisted in your lifetime.

You'll be disappointed if you expected more than a single gif from this game though.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

This feels more like a proof of concept or a demo rather then a full game, it reminds me of those old very short flash games of the old. But this is quite well made and im willing to give this a 5/5 star review in hopes that the developer expands on this game and makes something similar with a full lenght of a real game attached to it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Gabn05

Its ok.

The game is quite short, and you can harass the heroine in various ways. You can have fun for 10 or 20 min. The traps chabge her body in various ways affecting the end. Overall is good but quite short.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Anubis_VD

Short but still good yes this game doesn't have much choice and only 1H scene but i really liked the concept of traps for the heroine and her transformation as well as beautiful art and yet it's a fun game for 20 minutes i don't think it's worth judging it too strict but still I recommend this game
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Only 1 H-scene, you gotta grind like crazy or just look up the correct steps, no matter what happens every result is a game over, this is absurd and stupid, skip this trash please. How this had so many positive raitings so far is beyond me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

eggmqster

Pretty good, although short.

This is very similar to the eyemaze GROW flash games. Having already played those games may make this one more enjoyable.

Although this is quite short, it's still enjoyable. The art is nice, although sadly no animations for the transformations or fights. The only animation is at the very end, after you win.

I wish there was more, but the game is still good. I recommend it.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Hegao

Like the idea, like the art, but nothing compared to the 2nd. This is scarn, without any variety of choices and really boring. Could be saved but I find it hard. 2 stars but maybe I would also give only 1