Identify you run a daycare/orphanage but text based?

yungfluffy

Mar 8, 2020
so, first time posting, i remember a long time ago finding cool games to keep me busy on the go, and i found a game like degress, of lewdity sorta? you run like i cant remember a day care or an orphanage, you would get a choice in like 3 girls or Lolis, would adopt them in, once in you had many options and choices from teaching them, to giving them chorse, ordeing upgrades on their bed rooms, able to build build rooms with the money you get. there would be this lady or guy that comes every week to check your prgoress on how your handling them and if you so chose to can try to cover up and indecent things you done to them and try to fool them. they would check on how well you kept the place clean to how good they did on their tests, to how they are happy wise and if there okay mentally. long story short this game was so addicting and so well made that i spent many hours on it, like riducllous amounts of time on it. So any one out there know of this game where you run a daycare/orphanage and got paid/graded on how well ya treated them.

mofman

Jul 12, 2022
so, first time posting, i remember a long time ago finding cool games to keep me busy on the go, and i found a game like degress, of lewdity sorta? you run like i cant remember a day care or an orphanage, you would get a choice in like 3 girls or Lolis, would adopt them in, once in you had many options and choices from teaching them, to giving them chorse, ordeing upgrades on their bed rooms, able to build build rooms with the money you get. there would be this lady or guy that comes every week to check your prgoress on how your handling them and if you so chose to can try to cover up and indecent things you done to them and try to fool them. they would check on how well you kept the place clean to how good they did on their tests, to how they are happy wise and if there okay mentally. long story short this game was so addicting and so well made that i spent many hours on it, like riducllous amounts of time on it. So any one out there know of this game where you run a daycare/orphanage and got paid/graded on how well ya treated them.
Musumaker

YouKnowWhoIAm11

Dec 24, 2021
Could be CARETaker/Daycare Manager