TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
While I'm not a huge stickler for every tag to be there for a game, this game really does itself a disserve for not having the correct tags. Looking over the changelog and reading the introduction, I am interested but present tags alone I would had given the game a pass.

Reactions: Eldar

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
While I'm not a huge stickler for every tag to be there for a game, this game really does itself a disserve for not having the correct tags. Looking over the changelog and reading the introduction, I am interested but present tags alone I would had given the game a pass.
You best look at tfgamessite for the tags until the OP is updated.
It is a text based transformation game where the mc is accidently turned into a girl by witchcraft. Transitioning to some degree depends on player actions.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Welcome to f95zone.

I just started with your game and it is a nice read with lots of decisions, so I guess it is worth to play it more than once to see different stories ... The setting reminds me a bit of Bible Black (witchcraft, school setting)

Maybe You could help with the genre tags for your game.
A list of all possible tags can be found here : https://f95zone.to/tags/
To contact the f95 admins, use the small "Report" button and submit your changes for the Opening Post (OP).
Thanks! I submitted a report, and I'll check out Bible Black.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Damn... it seems like all these transformation games are focused on mtf sissy stuff. Anyone know of a solid tf game were the protag becomes more competent and manly instead?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Will there be any routes like that in this one?
You'll end up having a pussy still, but if you keep training in the game, you'll stay on the team and be able to avoid the sissification/feminization stuff. Problem is, I'm not sure how developed that route is in the game currently. Been a minute since I've tried that route out.

• Sad
Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You'll end up having a pussy still, but if you keep training in the game, you'll stay on the team and be able to avoid the sissification/feminization stuff. Problem is, I'm not sure how developed that route is in the game currently. Been a minute since I've tried that route out.
Damn... losing the guys cock is a deal breaker. I'm an immersive reader. I'd be fine with some challenges to preserve or improve it... but I don't think I could get into lewd scenes without one. Nightmare fuel. ;)

Reactions: evelelf and Zedire

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Damn... losing the guys cock is a deal breaker. I'm an immersive reader. I'd be fine with some challenges to preserve or improve it... but I don't think I could get into lewd scenes without one. Nightmare fuel. ;)
There's some good ones out there, but not all of them fit the 'manly man'/alpha type you're looking for. There's obviously The Company, but I'm sure you've at least tried that. A Spell For All is a pretty huge one story-wise (and still going, by the looks of it?). There's also College Daze, which does have some focus on transforming men into women and making girls younger/dumber/etc. I'd imagine you've seen that one as well, though. It's abandoned now, but if you don't mind playing as a black MC, Candid Urban Muffs was enjoyable.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
There's some good ones out there, but not all of them fit the 'manly man'/alpha type you're looking for. There's obviously The Company, but I'm sure you've at least tried that. A Spell For All is a pretty huge one story-wise (and still going, by the looks of it?). There's also College Daze, which does have some focus on transforming men into women and making girls younger/dumber/etc. I'd imagine you've seen that one as well, though. It's abandoned now, but if you don't mind playing as a black MC, Candid Urban Muffs was enjoyable.
Wow. Thanks!! Yeah, College days is great. I've played it bunch. Forgot about The Company and A Spell For All. Will have to check em out again.

I'll give Candid Muffs a go. I'm good with whatever race as long as its a guy.

Just remembered another one incase someone else here is looking for similar content as me. Old School Blazin. It has alpha and sissy content.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes