EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1116721_banner_chicas2.jpg

Overview:
You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess) he's now in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character). Your mission is to fulfill a series of objectives for this goddess and thus be able to continue your life in this new body.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: Zargon_games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 5 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: Rovering to Sussex
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Season 2 Chapter 5 Public is pre-patched

DOWNLOAD
SEASON 2

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

SEASON 1

Ruby's Night Standalone

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH* - SIGNATURE - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - TEXT BOX MOD* - FRENCH TL* - TURKISH TL*

SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Dreams 2.jpg after.jpg annas bed.jpg anna at night.jpg c04-e11-f04.png c04-e06-f03.png cuarto chicas 4.png fiesta 4.png QVhcmrw.png taxi2.png c05-e14-f03.jpg c04-e08-f01.jpg bath2.jpg Anna bath 2.jpg morning.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i enjoyed it..the dialogue is bit choppy at times..but not too bad..the game warned english was not the first language so it was fine...i like the premise and the renders are decent also(except the "mom" figure...she kinda scary looking :p ) so i'll follow this one.
also..sad chubby dame is the cutest :p

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Sounds like 'My Best Deal' as well... Only minus the age difference. I guess its just a popular idea right now... Either that or devs are running out of original ideas. Maybe a mixture of both. Considering some of the games I've seen lately though its probably more so the latter of the 2...

Well in either case the characters look decent so I'll give it a try if nothing else.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I'm only at the beginning, and I don't know what kind of environment you grew up Zargon_games , but a women that literally pushed you out of her body, fed you with her breast and wiped your ass for years, won't kick you out of the house and send you to military because you walked into the bathroom while she was showering. :ROFLMAO: That's one of the most unrealistic tropes.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Promising, but as with most games starting out not a lot of content. Here's hoping more's coming.

Reactions: Dave3518

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Game authors/content creators in general can also see an idea, think "I can execute on this better!" and make their own try at it.
Hey, i didn´t know about this other game but im downloading it now , im curious. Anyway, this idea has already been seen in several movies or books. It's difficult to achieve something totally new and original, I have many ideas for other VN ranging from to be invisible, time travel, etc etc, but all that someone already did before.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes