RPGM - Completed - Young Elven Wife [v1.1] [Tsukudaninosato]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Young Elven Wife [v1.1 [Tsukudaninosato]
    You have to turn off your brain for 99% of h-games, even this game.
    Stupid reasons and already seen many times.
    Art ok, but not nice either, the rest unfortunately doesn't work.
    If we really want to give a positive value to the game, it is that we get straight to the point.
    So I only recommend for those who just want to watch h-scene without reading anything, for me it's a huge no.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Okay art
    ✅ No combat
    ✅ Quest guiding
    CONs

❌Honestly.. dumbest 0 effort plot as far NTR goes
    ❌ 0 value FMC
    ❌ Little amount of scenes
    ❌ No Cgi variation
    ❌ Meh kinks variety
    Comments
    Art was okay... everything else was quite dumb and just not worth the time. Takes like 1hr to see everything. Honestly... I dont even have much to add. Just skip this one and find something more worthwhile
    Total Score: 4/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

The best part about this game is the art.
    The story shows no real effort on the authors part.

Not sure I'd actually call this NTR with the lack of attachment showed and ease as which she ...
    Feel I just wasted time playing this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

chenoulei

FR:
    Je met cette note juste car c'est très très rare de voir une traduction française aussi complet et bien.
    L'histoire est également pas mal même si il y a peu de fond, mais ça c'est le développer et non le trad x). Merci de ton taff j'espère en voir plus dans le futur ^^.
    US:
    I put this note right because it is very, very rare to see such a complete and good French translation.
    The story is also not bad even if there is little background, but that is developing it and not the translation x). Thank you for your taff I hope to see more in the future ^^.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

Decent CGs however there are only 15 of them.

Its a linear story with pretty much no free roam.

Pretty short game, with not many features.

There are much better NTR stories out there and this is very bare bones.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

Nice little game!

You can see all content in about 2 hours. Character motivation is mostly believable if a bit rushed (it is a 2 hour game after all). Character art is good, world is average. There is ambient sound and music. There some bugs, like clipping or once the wrong avatar pic. Not many fetishes (vanilla only) and story what you exspect it to be.
    I think the tags are a bit misleading as some of them are only used for different endings (epilogues - if not so named).

All in all a crafty VN, made in RGPM but without grind:

A solid 3*
  7. 2.00 star(s)

rtkamb

Don't expect anything grand here. Story driven, with a bad story. Pathetic characters. Little to no game-play.

Pretty much a visual novel with a bad story. Only play if you REALLY like the cheating housewife genre.