RPGM Completed Young Girls Inside the Abolished School [Full] [nagiyahonpo]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE248366_img_main.jpg
Overview:
An RPG about 10 sisters who inherit a shut-down school property via their mother's will.
Each girl has different ideas about what to do with it.
But none of them expected the secret within...
Girls disappear. Enemies attack.
And a dormant power within comes to light...

Should the sisters fail a banquet of assault beyond their imagination is waiting.
Petals of the most regal sister will be strewn, privates will be penetrated, storms -- storms! -- of jizz will flow.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-17
Release Date: 2019-03-16
Developer:
Censored: yes
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
thanks to @dr4nox

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
Ahhh yes, a mother giving birth to ten sisters who look vastly different from one another, and all appear to be the same age.

Then all the school age children, who wear uniforms wherever they go, go by themselves to an abandoned school to decide how to rebuild it with money they don't have.

Then the, probably single - given the estate is passing to children not a spouse - mother who raised ten children also had the time to raise demons and monsters so that those demons and monsters could rape the ten same age different looking sisters two decades down the road for reasons.

Oh Japan.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Well that was quick! Wasn't this literally released on DLsite like... yesterday?

iv leveled up & raised this hero agility status, and took the cursed item to a lagendary blacksmith,

I could have had solved the quest with-in half an hour yesterday.....,
if it wernt for the fact that the village elders might not approve of the content inside this quest item.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ahhh yes, a mother giving birth to ten sisters who look vastly different from one another, and all appear to be the same age.

Then all the school age children, who wear uniforms wherever they go, go by themselves to an abandoned school to decide how to rebuild it with money they don't have.

Then the, probably single - given the estate is passing to children not a spouse - mother who raised ten children also had the time to raise demons and monsters so that those demons and monsters could rape the ten same age different looking sisters two decades down the road for reasons.

Oh Japan.
Glad I didn't have to say it

Reactions: vengefulspirit

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
This game is really bad imo. I only played 10min so i dont think i have a valid opinion to rate it BUT from these 10 minutes i can say: Too much fighting, enemies are too hard, CG on gameover is also a bad practice. The art is mediocre. CGs are few and all of them overloaded/cluttered. It has a "story".

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So long story short, this is the usual kind of game where you get the scene only if you lose a battle and such? Or at least a good chunk of it :unsure:

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Everything exepct the portraits was on Gameover for me. Not sure if there are exeptions later on, but with every CG being rape related it would guess no.

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone has a walktrough? I cant find a way through the sea/ship level, I'm evidently missing something.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes