Seeking Young(ish) but physically developed love interests?

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for games with love interests or just characters you can "interact" with that are stated or implied to be under 18 but are physically developed (breasts,butt, etc). To be clear I'm not looking for anything pre-pubescent as I believe it would violate the site rules and I don't find it attractive anyway. The best examples I can think of are Saki and the girls from her class in Ecchi Sensei who are about 15-16 or Ada from Parental Love whose age is ambiguous but seems imo to be about 16-18. Something like Himiko and Mika (about 13) from Ecchi Sensei would pretty much be the youngest I would be interested in. I'm not really looking for the "she looks 14 but she's really 900 years old" trope.

I mostly like games like the ones I mentioned: 3dcg, vn type games. Sandbox games are fine too. And if the content (not just specific to this request, but in general) is good, I'm open to trying other styles as well.

(I think this request is within the site rules, but if it needs to be deleted or reworded, I understand. If something would violate site rules, please don't post it; I'm not looking to get in trouble myself or get the site in trouble with anyone and I wouldn't be interested in it anyway. I'm looking for content similar to stuff that is already on the site and, I assume, accepted to be within the rules. Thanks!)

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

kaosreigns

Sep 23, 2019
Always looking for the younger-looking girls, smaller tits. Love the innocence. Did you have any luck?