Seeking Young male in village, has a chicken minigame with MILF

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
I'm seeking a game I remember for a long time ago.

In it you play a young man in a village. There you got a minigame in a barn with a milf where you need to grab eggs, can move the chickens by interacting with them (they move forward in the direction they are facing)

One of the girls is a tsundere with red/pink twintail hair, flat chest if i recall correctly, there's a big house/manor at the top right of the village/town.

That's all I remember about it, the thing marking me the most is the chicken minigame because if you led a chicken the wrong way you could block the exit and be stuck in the barn until the chicken decided to move out on its own as the chicken moving without interacting with them is random....

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Oh man, I know the game you're thinking of but also can't remember its name. Some additional details which may help with identification:
- MC's house is in the top-left of the village. There's a farming plot in front of it which you can work to get items to sell or use in potions.
- There's an old lady who has some sheep. One(?) quest is to find a lost sheep.
- There's a church with a sexy goddess statue. You can masturbate to the statue.
- The game uses a day-phase cycle (morning, noon, afternoon (maybe), night). Some activities are only possible during certain phases.
- There's a magic circle and potion lab in your basement. There's also a second floor but it's ruined.
- You get a weather spell you can activate at the circle to make it rain.
- Your sister eventually shows up. There are some erotic elements with her, but I can't recall if the game does full incest.
- At night you can peep on a couple (I think one is a buff futa?) behind the bar.

Reactions: Experimantal

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Oh man, I know the game you're thinking of but also can't remember its name. Some additional details which may help with identification:
- MC's house is in the top-left of the village. There's a farming plot in front of it which you can work to get items to sell or use in potions.
- There's an old lady who has some sheep. One(?) quest is to find a lost sheep.
- There's a church with a sexy goddess statue. You can masturbate to the statue.
- The game uses a day-phase cycle (morning, noon, afternoon (maybe), night). Some activities are only possible during certain phases.
- There's a magic circle and potion lab in your basement. There's also a second floor but it's ruined.
- You get a weather spell you can activate at the circle to make it rain.
- Your sister eventually shows up. There are some erotic elements with her, but I can't recall if the game does full incest.
- At night you can peep on a couple (I think one is a buff futa?) behind the bar.
I found the game thanks to another forum, it is "Warlock And Boobs" or "WAB" for short !

Here is the F95 link: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-351-0-1-boobsgames.18692/

Reactions: fantasmic

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So the main page cuts off the whole title and I read 'young male in village has a chicken' and thought "that sounds, interesting? maybe some sort of adventure game with a chicken companion?'