4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Ask for a book about school laws
"You spend a lot of time searching old books for any kind of hope.
Unfortunately, you didn't find anything usefull."
Do I need to disable BDSM to learn something in the library? The second week. Damn it! I'll get tuberculosis from so much dust.
No, you need to be persistent. Like how many time you went into a library and found what you need in first visit? BTW, do people still go into library these days any way? Damn I feel old, I remember times without the Internet.
Few people mentioned that progress is to fast so with Mr. White I tried a different approach :)

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I love the new content, I am glad randiel decided to continue developing this game. I would really like chastity in this game but I can imagine it would be a nightmare to add reasonably. My issues with the expansion: Some events seem rushed. I know this was noted so I hope it gets fixed gradually, so won't specify any events so far. The game is huge. I noticed some improvements are on the way regarding videos, turning animated gifs into videos might also reduce the amount of data. And there is a pretty annoying bug with skipping days when going to sleep after midnight.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
No, you need to be persistent. Like how many time you went into a library and found what you need in first visit? BTW, do people still go into library these days any way? Damn I feel old, I remember times without the Internet.
Few people mentioned that progress is to fast so with Mr. White I tried a different approach :)
I can't even get Mr. White to appear... :(

And idk about now, but I remember the times without internet as well. I also remember going to the library and using the card catalog to find a book.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I can't even get Mr. White to appear... :(

And idk about now, but I remember the times without internet as well. I also remember going to the library and using the card catalog to find a book.
Sorry, that was a bug. Please use the version from hot fix + new game. You should have his option on 6th day of school

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I would really like chastity in this game but I can imagine it would be a nightmare to add reasonably
You know, that is one fetish I want to add on the game I'm making BUT I can't get my head to make it work. It was implemented on two games I love, one being hornstown, but it is mostly a text game, so there is no need to look for pics/gifs/vids . The second was "A guy reprogrammed" (look for it on TFG site), it was implemented really well, it even had a sequence of masturbation WITH the chastity device on, but it was abandoned before implementing anal sex scenes.

I don't have too many vids featuring sex with guys wearing chastity devices, and I suppose it would fall heavily on realism if I let the MC wear it and seconds afterwards we get a standard anal sex vid. Even if we assume the bottom is the MC, he wouldn't be wearing a chastity device.

Also, as a player, I can't see it working in a game like this one. Every anal sex sequence should consider this and change to one with the bottom wearing the device.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Like how many time you went into a library and found what you need in first visit?
If I didn't find it, I asked at the reception. If there is nothing, go to another place. Or at least finding out when it would be returned. That's it :) Time to waste.

The game "weighs" a lot. You need to convert the files to a different format.

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
Agreed, I tried to download it via mega and it stopped partway through so I refreshed it and tired again and it told me I reached my data limit to download from mega. Using one of the other links now.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
then how do you explain this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Left overs from the original Young Marcus, which had leftovers from the original game that was modified into Young Marcus: Young Maria!

Don't quite think this'll.. ever get removed, cause if people wanna start coming here and asking for that cause they ran into the content/noticed it in the files, etc etc, well.. you know the original game now.

(Ultimately just being joke-literal, if it wasn't apparent!)

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

kraken162

Jul 17, 2020
When you go to the gym and "Train Alone", it says that a swole hunk asks you to "asecurate" (secure?) him to the bench. If you agree, it just says "Double-click this passage to edit it."

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
When you go to the gym and "Train Alone", it says that a swole hunk asks you to "asecurate" (secure?) him to the bench. If you agree, it just says "Double-click this passage to edit it."
If you are going for secure, I believe the correct word would be "spot", at least in US English.

wenwen500

Jul 1, 2019
love this update so much,we finally get those sexy guys in green,and i thought we can get the uniform from Jeff and put them on in the inventory lists.
and later on,other people might have different dialogs with our outfits.maybe the families might found the secrets stained on our uniform XD
oh and jerry,he always comments on what we are wearing for our naughty things

Reactions: Adamex

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I sincerely enjoyed 0.5. Can't do anything with the mother even after 120+ corruption. A bi scene with the father would be interesting, perhaps the whole family can gather on a gangbang during TV and dinner events

rfox317

May 19, 2019
So the only thing is, I seem to have hit a bug where after a week the MC's age shifts to be from 18 to 181 or something. I did cheat a tiny bit, was that what caused that?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Oh, that wasn't suppose to be here. It is something for the next update that I started preparing. Originaly I wanted to meet Jeff in the gym but changed that later. I want to add a bodybuilder there as a separate character.
love this update so much,we finally get those sexy guys in green,and i thought we can get the uniform from Jeff and put them on in the inventory lists.
and later on,other people might have different dialogs with our outfits.maybe the families might found the secrets stained on our uniform XD
oh and jerry,he always comments on what we are wearing for our naughty things
Jerry is waiting in my to do list. Will think about adding uniform in the inventory :)
So the only thing is, I seem to have hit a bug where after a week the MC's age shifts to be from 18 to 181 or something. I did cheat a tiny bit, was that what caused that?
There is no cheat for that. Will have to investigate.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes