4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
Regarding gameplay I think energy might get reworked a bit. I think some activities might get energy consumption reduced a bit, 4h napping should definitely return more than 20 energy. There might be some penalty for not sleeping (it is kinda weird to have full energy after spending whole night fucking and bathing. Also I think the chance of negative events (robbers, rapists, cops) might be somewhat reduced. It seems the game was intended to allow for max energy to increase with exercising but it doesn't seem to be implemented, it would be good to have it in game (with at least some energy retrieving actions effects being calculated relatively to max energy). For some actions the effect might decrease if repeated withing certain time interval.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Energy increase is in the game, if you go running multiple time it will increase. That mechanis was from the original game or added in the first re-work so I cannot guarantee it.
Energy is something that I had on my mind, was checking the code and from the look it would be hard to add it. This is why I'm adding napping to new locations (like farm, construction or army camp) so you don't have to run to your house every minute. In the end I would like to increase energy in the future to at least 200 (so double it), but as this mechanism is a bit weird for me it may take a while.

FYI, I want to sit a while longer on the next update and check different options to reduce the size of this game before adding more stuff (FYI just noticed a new game here: Cyberomance that weights 42 Giga!!!).

Is Gay avoidable?
As chris mentioned, this is full M/M game. Dicks and balls everywhere :D
I removed that "vaginal sex" from the first post and added more explanation in genre to clear this out.

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
Snipaste_2021-01-21_01-46-12.jpg
mr white only can be boyfriend?i full him relation,go out two time then nothing sex scene again...

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
There is certain things that appear to do nothing, like knee high socks, nail polish and vibrator (not the egg vibrator)
Do you plan and use those things in the future or these are just remains of the old game?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
[B]chrisbbg[/B] sex scenes are enabled by progressing his story. My crazy mind went too far with this I think and compicated it too much so here is a full scenario for Mr. White:
- he will pop-up on 6th day of school
- he likes smart guys so you need higher intellect (>50) before he can agree to go on a date
- after second date in the museum he will again block himself, mentioning that this is a law and only exception for you can be found in the library
- go to a library and "Ask for a book about school laws", you need to do this 6 times to find the clue
- with the clue ask him on a date again
This will unlock his first sex scenes, after that additional sex scene will be available after talking with him to have some fun in school (depending on school reputation it will be either bathroom sex or sex in class) + random options for sex (dom/vers/sub).

Reactions: chrisbbg

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
There is certain things that appear to do nothing, like knee high socks, nail polish and vibrator (not the egg vibrator)
Do you plan and use those things in the future or these are just remains of the old game?
Most of them were in the game since original Young Maria game. I played with the inventory in update 0.3 I think and enabled few hidden items (like that vibrator or webcam). I have on my to do list to add more scenes with additional toys so you could play not only with dildos but also with something for your dick but this is a far future. Other "girly" stuff like these nail polish items I'll probably remove at some point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Most of them were in the game since original Young Maria game. I played with the inventory in update 0.3 I think and enabled few hidden items (like that vibrator or webcam). I have on my to do list to add more scenes with additional toys so you could play not only with dildos but also with something for your dick but this is a far future. Other "girly" stuff like these nail polish items I'll probably remove at some point.
I also wanted to leave this suggestion, add more scenes with webcam and the "something fun" I've really loved the idea of the brother and father catching you and joining you.
I'm really loving this expansion, the only downside is that is starting to became very heavy:(

• Red Heart
Reactions: rfox317 and randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I also wanted to leave this suggestion, add more scenes with webcam and the "something fun" I've really loved the idea of the brother and father catching you and joining you.
I'm really loving this expansion, the only downside is that is starting to became very heavy:(
Thanks. I also love scenes when someone catches you naked or during sex so I'll definitely add similar in the future.
As for the size... I want to sit now and look into that. I have crappy internet so it is also a problem for me to upload it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rfox317 and Ca1keh

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
[B]chrisbbg[/B] sex scenes are enabled by progressing his story. My crazy mind went too far with this I think and compicated it too much so here is a full scenario for Mr. White:
- he will pop-up on 6th day of school
- he likes smart guys so you need higher intellect (>50) before he can agree to go on a date
- after second date in the museum he will again block himself, mentioning that this is a law and only exception for you can be found in the library
- go to a library and "Ask for a book about school laws", you need to do this 6 times to find the clue
- with the clue ask him on a date again
This will unlock his first sex scenes, after that additional sex scene will be available after talking with him to have some fun in school (depending on school reputation it will be either bathroom sex or sex in class) + random options for sex (dom/vers/sub).
thank you

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Great job overall! Thanks for unlocking Brian pretty early by the way. There's already a bit of farm content, but I wouldn't say no to more. Also, I agree with what was said earlier, more 'something fun' scenes would be...well...fun. It looks like you also wanted to do something with the castle and dark rooms?

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Great job overall! Thanks for unlocking Brian pretty early by the way. There's already a bit of farm content, but I wouldn't say no to more. Also, I agree with what was said earlier, more 'something fun' scenes would be...well...fun. It looks like you also wanted to do something with the castle and dark rooms?
I do. I want to focus one update on Jerry and on overall BDSM stuff like that Castle. For now it is put on hold till I find a way to make the whole package smaller. It is hard to put a lot of new hot scenes and at the same time worry about the weight :(

Tobbi29

Mar 31, 2019
I am currently testing converting all gifs to WebP to see how much that reduces the overall file sizes. I do not recommend converting gifs to WebM unless you are willing to give every single gif the html video tags within the code (whereas I believe you can just mass replace .gif with .webp and it will still largely work). I'll post my findings when I finish.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes