HTML - Completed - Young Marcus [v6.0.1] [Serialaries]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Oliz82

Young Marcus is an interesting game containing various situations and relationships directed mostly for the gay community with some bi elements. Though it can be grindy, the results are satisfying with a choice of images and gifs really good. There are some particular kinks that are difficult to take so be careful.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MonkeyFist1010

There is no real dominant path and many options feel incomplete. For example if you explore there is a chance you will run into a guy who wants you suck his dick to get home. Your options are "you have no choice" or "Fuck off" if you press fuck off the page won't move it just doesn't work as an option and is broken or you can buy a gun and pull the gun on the guy which will just automatically send you home you don't even get a scene of the guy being surprised or scared of the gun just sends you home. If you're really into being sub this is probably for you but in the state I played the game I would have to give the game a hard pass. It just feels unfinished even though it has a completed tag. Interaction with npcs is lackluster and it feels like there aren't enough good/interesting random events.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rafster

This is one of the best gay sandboxes out there (well, there is not a lot of competition on the first place). There is a lot of grind, specially with corruption, but there is a lot of scenes, questlines and places to find. Some bugs (specially with the dad sleeping over) keep me from giving the perfect 4 star but it's a hell of a good game. Try it by all means.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kermax

I do like where this is going. Some bugs are present, but its nice with a new gay teamed game.

The UI might need some adjustment and some actions could be consolidated down to one or two.

Good work!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

rubyq

a nice game but a little too generic for my taste. a greater mainstory or longer storylines would be nice. more interactions between the mc and npcs would be good. but i am looking forward to future developments. it has quiet a lot potential.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

rfox317

Really like the sandbox approach this game offers. It's a bit buggy at this point on the downside, but it seems to hit an under-served audience. Most of the content seems to be in shape though, and it appears the developer still has plans to expand even further.