EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logoName.png

Overview:
You are a young girl who has recently moved to a new city with her family. Of course, with a new city comes new friends, a new school, and many new opportunities to reveal your true side... Corrupt your family, build your own apartment and turn it into a brothel, or have some fun with strangers in a variety of beautiful, quirky, and public locations. In the local shops, you can buy a range of clothes, accessories, or even a gun to defend yourself from those that may take advantage of such a pretty, young woman... Locations you can visit include a bar, beach, park, library, or even your Grandad's farm. What can you do there? Well, that's entirely up to you and just how perverted you want to be...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-09
Developer: MilkyNail (MariaMod) F95zone - - - - (will be removed) - (will be removed) - (will be removed) - - Gmail - (can't monetize YM there)
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.7.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Extra:

Screenshot_2019-05-19 Young Maria.png Screenshot_2019-05-19 Young Maria2.png brothelWorking2.gif brothelWorking8.gif 20575566.gif 20835867.gif

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Only two preview pics, but nice to see that the same pictures/gifs aren't being reused here. Going to give it a quick test run, I'm hopeful.
well i just added 2 random preview pics to don't fck the surprise xD for a html game i don't think it needs much more preview pics

Reactions: wolf373
Aug 16, 2018
A few bugs: I found that whenever I clicked on some of the side menu buttons like "Stats" or "Help," and then went into the smartphone to find work, the game would just loop to the point where I couldn't get out of the smartphone page. A "Home" button on the side menu would be useful.

Overall, there's a lot of money and corruption grinding until you get enough corruption to earn money more consistently. There's not much content to show for all the grinding. It could be a good game but there's a lot of work needed before it comes close to the better HTML/TWINE games available. Some more information about the direction this game will take or what Maria is hoping to accomplish would useful.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I agree with Landladies. There's not much direction to the game. As I understand it, the game is also based on someone else's work, but this version has a long way to go before it can stand on its own. As it is, the game is shallow. The plot is weak and nonsensical at times. The writing is passable, but requires some cleanup. Also, there's the game-breaking bug around the smartphone which is a core component for the game and absolutely necessary to advance. It's a decent start, but no where near a finished state as the creator claims. I'm honestly not sure if the game is a passion project for Maria, or a cash-grab--there's literally a link in there where a player can "purchase" cheats. That's a razor-thin destinction for a game that can never be sold in any professional sense due to having material not owned by the creator. Regardless, I gave up (or rather, forced to give due to the game-breaking bug) before even getting to any sexual scenes. As anything else, the game can shape up with time and effort put into it; however, in its current state this game is a solid pass (at least for me).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
First encounter in the game - a guy named Jack and it is forced sex ... wtf?
You cant avoid that .... where is the point when you dont have a choice how to play?

Oh and the bank doesnt work ^^ Always say the PW is incorrect :p

Looks very bare bones to me. There is no character to the game at all - not very pleasing to continue playing.

Last edited:

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
At least it's not a transformation / sissy thing, I mean i don't want to kink shame you but that's just not my thing and it seems there is too much of good game dev working on them right now (I'am obviously biased)

Edit :
Huh since it's on the first page I won't really edit this comment because it's not fair but I wrote this lines in Feb 2018 and reading myself again is special. Anyway as I said I didn't want to kink shame anyone. There are many (good) games focused on transforming the player and not enough (good) games less transformation themed at least in the HTML catalog. If I'm mistaken it's simply because my sources are none existant

Last edited:

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Bug Report:
1) Accessories or certain clothes options don't improve Allure unless a part of the stat is somehow hidden.
2) Taking off Bra and Panties either does not work or does not display properly.

3) Doing a job sometimes locks your navigation options to the Smartphone Screen and pressing Go back only refreshes the Smartphone Screen.

Played in Chrome.
Forward the pics to the dev if this is unknown.
EDIT: My bad. Just me fumbling with the interface the wrong way. Must be a little unintuitive maybe.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes