[Mod] [HTML] Young Maria [v3.3.1] Gay Mod "Young Marcus"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

serialaries

Nov 25, 2018

Overview:
This is a remake of Young Maria in which you play as a (mostly) gay guy instead of a (mostly) straight girl.
The story is the one of the original game, I only changed a few words here and there as well as most images and gifs.

You are a young pretty guy, with a good, loving family and a head full of dreams.
Last year your father got a new job and bought a new apartment, not far from the city center.
You were happy for an opportunity to find new friends and discover new places.
The city is quite big, and you will find new friends here for sure!

Updated:2019-06-07
Game/Creator: Young Maria [MariaMod]
Modder: serialaries
Mod Version: 1.2.1
Game Version: 3.3.1
Language: English

Features:
Maria is now Marcus and everything is gay!

Installation:
Download the .rar file and run the .html
YOU DON'T NEED THE ORIGINAL GAME TO PLAY THIS

Change-Log:
V1.2
  • Fixed a small issue with one of the jogging images not working

V1.2
  • Updated the mod to cover the 3.3.1 (patreon only) release of the original game

V1.1
  • Updated the mod to cover the 3.2.0 update of the original game

Download: -

318671 318672

Last edited:

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Could you upload it on another site ? Here on my country i can only use MEGA to download things that are less than 200MB.

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
Did you edit the HTML directly or decompile it back into a twee? I wanted to make some changes, so I decompiled it into a twee, and it doesn't want to recompile correctly. Finally got it to compile, and now the back button often returns to a Cyrillic script screen, and locks up. Any chance you have the source files or an idea of how to fix this?

serialaries

Nov 25, 2018
Did you edit the HTML directly or decompile it back into a twee? I wanted to make some changes, so I decompiled it into a twee, and it doesn't want to recompile correctly. Finally got it to compile, and now the back button often returns to a Cyrillic script screen, and locks up. Any chance you have the source files or an idea of how to fix this?
I decompiled it using Twine and worked on that platform, it compiled and decompiled without issues for me. What download link did you use? I noticed that the letsupload link is somewhat corrupted, I'm going to try to fix that. About the cyrillic page, I believe it's some sort of failsafe page created by the original author.

LostBR

Formerly 'Justwannabypassthepatreon'
Sep 21, 2018
Could you upload it on another site ? Here on my country i can only use MEGA to download things that are less than 200MB.
Man, and I complaining that mine only goes up to 3 gigs

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
I decompiled it using Twine and worked on that platform, it compiled and decompiled without issues for me. What download link did you use? I noticed that the letsupload link is somewhat corrupted, I'm going to try to fix that. About the cyrillic page, I believe it's some sort of failsafe page created by the original author.

I ment to get back to you sooner and say thank you. I was trying to use Tweego, but it seemed to create some broken links when it decompiled. I tried Twine, it works flawlessly to compile/decompile, but I dan't much like the interface... I'm sure it'll be fine once I get used to it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote