Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
Well, first of all when I buy a game I buy that game. Not the game I want, but the game that is sold.
Second, neither my games nor this one cost money.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I am building (but not selling) games myself: there are project on hold for several years. I do occasionally take those up, and plan to make them all work in good time. But having people tell others what a shitty person I supposedly am would not make me work any better.
I can count on one hand the number of erotic game developers with Blauz's vocabulary and volume of prose.

That style may not be for everyone, but anyone who claims you don't work hard can go suck rocks.

As for MilkyNail, if the title is on-hold then it has to be assumed that's for a reason. Perhaps they don't have the motivation right now, but that doesn't mean they've given up hope that they will have motivation or inspiration later. Fortunately, there is a veritable ocean of content on F95 and other sites (e.g. TFGames) that can suit nearly any preferred platform, kink, etc. that multitudes of players can access for 'free' -- there should be no reason to focus solely on YM and excoriate its Dev for ill-conceived injustices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blauz.
May 13, 2021
Don't know any of the codes, but for the sugarcube stuff, you hit F12 in chrome to bring up the console & type in SugarCube.State.active.variables - the capitalization matters, but you should get a little thing pop up while you're typing that you can click on to autocomplete
and unlocking all locations early?

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
I can count on one hand the number of erotic game developers with Blauz's vocabulary and volume of prose.

That style may not be for everyone, but anyone who claims you don't work hard can go suck rocks.

As for MilkyNail, if the title is on-hold then it has to be assumed that's for a reason. Perhaps they don't have the motivation right now, but that doesn't mean they've given up hope that they will have motivation or inspiration later. Fortunately, there is a veritable ocean of content on F95 and other sites (e.g. TFGames) that can suit nearly any preferred platform, kink, etc. that multitudes of players can access for 'free' -- there should be no reason to focus solely on YM and excoriate its Dev for ill-conceived injustices.
the problem is this type of game is easy to make yet constantly abandoned not only did he claim burnout he was working on a completely different game last i checked in his server i mean you literally felt the need to point out that theres other games as you defend him sure theres secret taboo jackies world urban girl but the reason why we focus on ym is because we want ym its just that simple

sendshekels

Jul 16, 2019
Reactions: boredlooking23
Jun 13, 2017
People are passionate, especially when you are taking or have taken their money. Some people still seem to think that the fact you have taken their money for something that you are building actually makes you their slave or servant.
no one assumes you are a slave or servant - if you post and take money for a game you as a dev intend to finish it considering that majority of adult game devs seem to still take money for game they never finish and do not refund it, they are just plain and simple scamming con artists

I can't say anything about Blauz and I won't but Milkynail does not have one completed game just a chunk of abandoned ones

it's different if they have posted "Hey all I never finish my projects and abandon them all at the drop of a hat but hey feel free to support me if you want"

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
There seems to be a pattern beyond this particular dev in which, rather than finish a game (and have the donations stop), the games bloat until they are unmanageable and then get abandoned.
Ya, but there's one extra step that sometimes happens.

Start out with the delays, then bloat it and say you need to do a REWORK (because of the deliberate bloat), then cancel. All in all it draws out the amount of $ pulled in.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes