Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
How get scenes with parents? I walk naked, be naughty but nothing
If the stats are high enough, pretty much(all I've seen) walk and talk naked. Its very random based, showering at certain times. Very random, might be related to a lack of content or what is in is very rare.

Reading the smartphone books might unlock something or just add corruption stats, dunno.

sound like i must try that. Hope soon someone find a way. beside, how can i train with the brother?
I don't think its in, you can click train and energy gets used but nothing there, could be wrong.

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
really liked the game, what other html games with female pov is worth looking at? with corruption etc

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
Interesting game: I guess. I just downloaded it and until now only managed to go to school, talk to the family, read books and explore town.
nice enough: no doubt.
but since I seem to need both beauty and fame: how do a get a job to pay for clothes, jewelry and shampoo?
Right now I only know that one can get mugged...

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
ok so found quite a huge issue. when you open the stats or smart phone or actually any menu at all you are unable to ever get back to the game. this means that all content is disabled because by default ive found everything turned off. good job the game is now unplayable.

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
ok so found quite a huge issue. when you open the stats or smart phone or actually any menu at all you are unable to ever get back to the game. this means that all content is disabled because by default ive found everything turned off. good job the game is now unplayable.
and what about that "back" button on the left, in that exact place you click on smart phone ?

Interesting game: I guess. I just downloaded it and until now only managed to go to school, talk to the family, read books and explore town.
nice enough: no doubt.
but since I seem to need both beauty and fame: how do a get a job to pay for clothes, jewelry and shampoo?
Right now I only know that one can get mugged...
use smart phone and job hunter option
Anything with the brother yet other than just cuddling and him saying you have a nice ass?
there is more, just need to currupt both of you more

and please guys read more, all of this has been already answered on pages before, finding it takes less time than to write it here again :)

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
and what about that "back" button on the left, in that exact place you click on smart phone ?

and please guys read more, all of this has been already answered on pages before, finding it takes less time than to write it here again :)
it brings me to the menu which im trying to exit. and ive tried it several times thinking it was the scene but no, if you open any of the menues it (A) brings you to the menu your trying to leave, or (B) makes any choice you made in said options not do a thing because you just reverted to a point before you took the job, took the photo, read a book, checked your stats or even accept the cheat in which comes with the game rendering that entirely pointless. this bug makes any game play pointless in alot of ways.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018

IT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK thats why it is still being talked about. I mentioned this along with several other people.... Maybe you should read OUR posts

Reactions: krams_alfa

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
IT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK thats why it is still being talked about. I mentioned this along with several other people.... Maybe you should read OUR posts
Look. if it takes 3 acts of congress 2 degrees in physics and some voodoo to make this work without using the fucking back button and loosing all of the shit I did while on the phone looking for jobs ect... then ITS BROKEN Add a god damn button in the menu of the phone to go back the right way for gods sakes Like IDK a bedroom button maybe??? Isn't that a novel thought...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else find themselves stuck at the scenes at school where the guy fingers you and then you return the favor with a handjob? There doesn't seem to be a way out after you choose to give handjob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In the library, when you notice the noise: This performance excites you a little..

Come up and shame
Film it
Just leave
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

At the beach: The sound of waves is pleasing you, filling your mind with calmness...
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mainChar.look.clothes.body is undefined
Go to the bar
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mainChar.look.clothes.body is undefined
With no option to go back.

Escape hatch also doesn't work.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
In the library, when you notice the noise: This performance excites you a little..

Come up and shame
Film it
Just leave
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

At the beach: The sound of waves is pleasing you, filling your mind with calmness...
Go to the bar
With no option to go back.

Escape hatch also doesn't work.
I've noticed the Library errors and also the Escape Hatch problem.

The Beach works fine for me, except that nothing ever happens at the bar. I can drink whatever I want, get as intoxicated as I want, nothing more happens.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I've noticed the Library errors and also the Escape Hatch problem.

The Beach works fine for me, except that nothing ever happens at the bar. I can drink whatever I want, get as intoxicated as I want, nothing more happens.
The beach breaks if the only piece of clothing you have is the swimsuit.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone else find themselves stuck at the scenes at school where the guy fingers you and then you return the favor with a handjob? There doesn't seem to be a way out after you choose to give handjob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I can remember this has been an on/off problem for potentially three entire versions (4, 5 and now 6). If you raise your corruption high enough then you'll get the next stage of that scene where you can go to the library with the guy. I've got no idea why this error happens as it can come and go in the same game but it's just one more issue to this buggy game.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes