Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Dec 1, 2018
text text summary here text text
So, I'm just going to throw this one out here, but is a phenomenal game from a HTML erotica with subtle transformation elements (which is just MTF and some expansion, no de-buffs or what this thread likes for the most part), and i think there's some good implementations and ideas to take from it and try to bring it into what you make, when you do.

Cyansky1

Feb 28, 2023

Start selling
I played through the game and beat it.
I really could have done without the skunk section. That part was really gross.
At least the characters didn't start shitting and pissing. eugh
This little rpgmaker game was nice overall. A bit light on content and some of the content was vomitous, but overall I give it a thumbs up. So much transformation content, on top of futa yuri, is nice. I hope this game sells well and the dev makes more content like it.

xtkrzx

Jul 5, 2022
I played through the game and beat it.
I really could have done without the skunk section. That part was really gross.
At least the characters didn't start shitting and pissing. eugh
This little rpgmaker game was nice overall. A bit light on content and some of the content was vomitous, but overall I give it a thumbs up. So much transformation content, on top of futa yuri, is nice. I hope this game sells well and the dev makes more content like it.
Does it have an english translation? The original dev said it would, but since he passed away I wasn’t sure if the successor would finish it with an english version.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Never heard of skycorp, can't seem to find it either. Also I perfer rpg maker games as I am a rpg maker fiend. I also enjoy grinding and battles because that way you can lose that strength in various ways.
it's on tfgames, it mainly is paywalled. and also rather mid. also requires a free subscription to even use.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
it's on tfgames, it mainly is paywalled. and also rather mid. also requires a free subscription to even use.
So I'm not sure what you mean by "free subscription", but as far as I'm aware its 10$ monthly. No option of one time purchase. Also I will disagree on it being mid. I'd find it hard to describe it as such unless you just aren't a fan of text only games. I believe from a viewpoint of just taking what the game is and how well it does what it sets out to do, its pretty good. The writing is pretty good, a lot of the tfs are pretty hot, and there is a lot of extra descriptive writing depending on whats currently affecting you. Perhaps someone else could do it much better, and with a much fairer monetization scheme, but I haven't found much else that checks the same boxes and has a similar level of quality and quantity of content. Love or hate the dev, he does appear to be right about that.

So, I'm just going to throw this one out here, but is a phenomenal game from a HTML erotica with subtle transformation elements (which is just MTF and some expansion, no de-buffs or what this thread likes for the most part), and i think there's some good implementations and ideas to take from it and try to bring it into what you make, when you do.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to take a look at it sometime.

Kokua

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah that typically can happen when files happen foreign characters as file or folder names.

In winrar:

1. Go to options

2. Go down to name encoding

3. Select Japanese Shift from the list.

4. Extract as usual.
You just saved my life. So many times have I downloaded a good looking game in japanese. Auto translated it just for it to tell me it is missing an image or texture.