Seeking your ex is back in the picture

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm looking for games where you are in a relationship with someone and somehow your exgf or previous love interest comes back into the picture, and you have to choose between the two. I know Summer in Springtime had this. I'm looking for something similar.. it doesn't have to be the main focus, I know with harem games there are a lot of scenarios with a lot of women happening lol, but just has to have that idea. Thank you in advance for any help

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
With the forced to choose between the two thing, you're kinda looking for Reverse NTR, A being your girlfriend, B, being you the person caught in the middle, and C, the netori, being your Ex. Choosing your ex is the betrayal.

Timestamps, kinda, you're in a long distance with a current girlfriend, and due to events in the game end up having opportunities with your ex... If you're looking for a reverse ntr vibe, where the ex is supposed to completely absorb your love, I don't think that's what you'll get from it. Also, fair warning, Timestamps has a huge mommy fetish that was enough to make me, a guy who likes incest, but prefers sisters, to stop playing.

You could also, kinda, count Parental Love, in which you were separated from your wife and 2 daughters for 16 years after dealing with a drug addiction and you're finally coming back into their lives, of course, your ex-wife is still in love with you, conveniently, and you also find that your oldest daughter is hot and has the hots for you. To add fuel to this fire, your sister who you'd apparently been fucking while you were apart, effectively cuckolding her husband, also comes to town, stays with you all, and is a generally sexual influence on the game. Again, not so much the NTR vibe, though there are options that might give some of that if it's what you're looking for.

Sadly most of the games I play the MC was either a virgin, single, or just got out of the relationship with the ex and so they're in a state of hatred, not possibly going back. I can't think of many games that do this, or even many others that have the reverse NTR vibe, since they all want you to be able to fuck-em-all.

Reactions: DavidTurner

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I thought about this and from what I've played up until now there's no game where it actually happened (yet?) - but those are the games still in development where it's hinted at, the characters are already shown and it might become a thing in the future:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So even if it's not implemented yet, I think keeping an eye out for both should be worth it.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thank you guys for the answers...

@DarthSeduction yeah that's what I've been finding, that's why I made this thread cause I haven't had any luck lol... maybe I'll try my hand at making my own? we shall see... first step is a desktop worth a damn.

And to @icesun I will definitely be keeping an eye on those games.. I have played Life With Mary, I haven't played since 0.25 I believe so I have some catching up to do lol

Reactions: DarthSeduction

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Acting Lessons some to check all the boxes. There is even an ending for the ex, but overall she plays a pretty minor role in the plot. You most likely played it already though..

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I have, and I love that game.. I'm not all the way through it, I've played through episode 5, the issue with their relationship, is there is a lot of love lost between them, there aren't any sort of "what could have been" questions floating around, and their reunion was anything but happy lol

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
thank you guys for the answers...

@DarthSeduction yeah that's what I've been finding, that's why I made this thread cause I haven't had any luck lol... maybe I'll try my hand at making my own? we shall see... first step is a desktop worth a damn.

And to @icesun I will definitely be keeping an eye on those games.. I have played Life With Mary, I haven't played since 0.25 I believe so I have some catching up to do lol
I do have a plan to write a reverse NTR game later. Got two running right now to finish first though. MC will start the game with his girlfriend, but you'll learn about a close but never consummated relationship between the MC and his little sister throughout the early parts of the game, leading, ultimately, to a choice between the two as the little sister turns 18 and decides she wants to have you for herself.

Not quite an ex-gf, but given the past it would probably scratch that itch. However we are looking at a long road before I get there.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have, and I love that game.. I'm not all the way through it, I've played through episode 5, the issue with their relationship, is there is a lot of love lost between them, there aren't any sort of "what could have been" questions floating around, and their reunion was anything but happy lol
you might be surprised (in more ways than one) if you keep playing. There is a path to kind of reconcile with her in a later chapter.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@DarthSeduction that game would still definitely fit the criteria of what I'm looking for, with the added bonus of incest thrown into the mix. I guess it's more of the "what could have been" I mentioned in a previous post than ex-gf specifically

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I will definitely play it and see for myself @desmosome .. He did love her before that happened, so I could see, realistically, trying to reconcile those differences.