Your "go-to" lewd scenes for a quick but satisfying fap

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hi fellas,
just wondering what are your "go-to" scenes/moments from when you need a good fap but are short on time. The one who never fails to carry you over the edge.

For me it would be:

1) False Hero the second mom+daughter scene, where the former deals with the latter sexual insecurities
2) Lust and Power the sexual encounter between mom and daughter, especially the 69
3) Euphoria the scat/pipelining scene with Rinne and Makiba

Let me know if you have anything worthy to share!

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Being a DIK - the gloryhole scenes because gloryholes are hot to me.

Lucky Mark - the under the table scene with Elena because I have a thing for legs/high-heels.

City of Broken Dreams - sex scene with Shanlon, she's hot.

Fetish Locator - back alley oral scene with Lyssa. Lyssa is hot and back alley sex will always be a heated fantasy of mine.

Reactions: Loyo

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If quick is what I'm after I never turn to a game but it's always going to be FFM.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I can enjoy most content it's only lesbian stuff I can get off to and there aren't many games with great lesbian scenes.

That said....

Bad Memories. There are a couple of good scenes but the 2 I have gone to multiple times are Jada's first scene licking the female MC's pussy in the car and Kat on her knee's going down on femc.

Dog Day's of Summer. There are a few really good scenes in this so I have multiple choices. Viv going down on Harper in the locker room. Viv and her mom getting each other off both the hotel and home scenes. Eve and Viv, 2 really good ones. Viv and the reporter in the toilets. Viv and Rebecca in the VIP room and Viv Rebecca and Des in the VIP room. Viv being fingered by her friend in front of Des.

Erisa's Summer. The 3some Erisa has with her besty and ex, it's a really good scene.

Naughty Lyanna. Any scene with Lyanna and Claudia, they are hot together.

Heavy Five. Chris dom scene where she plays a don't cum game with the MC. Basically there is a ticker going off and you masturbate in time to the ticker while Chris does her best to get you to cum, obviously the idea is to not cum. As a sub it's hot as fuck, probably the single hottest scene i've played through.

Life Changes for Keeley. There are 2 really good scenes. The first time Keeley and Claryce have sex and the detective strip game. Borrowed the strip game and played it a couple of times with my girlfriend, it's a ton of fun.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
A bunch of scenes from the epiclust games

Man of the house when mc cums inside the therapist and then his mom licks the cum out of her pussy while mc starts drilling her instead in round 2

milfy city where mc fucks the 2 lesbian chicks and cums in one of their pussies which the other one then kisses her after

v.i.r.t.u.e.s where mc fucks eliza multiple times, jiggle physics makes this 20x better

Reactions: Loyo and Family Fun