VN Others Completed Your Heart Will be Stolen at the 24th Hour ~ Phantom Thief Jade ~ [Final] [Pink Clover]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4187.jpg

Overview:
'The Phantom Thief Jade will be paying a visit this evening!'

After having magic powers suddenly awaken in him, Makoto is enrolled into the Magic Department at Hakuou Academy. He soon learns of a rumour stating that his cousin Yuki will be the target for an elusive thief whose creed is, "there is nothing that cannot be stolen."

While pursuing the mysterious phantom thief, Makoto becomes involved in solving various riddles in an effort to protect his precious cousin Yuki.

And so the true identity of the Phantom Thief is...?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-21
Release Date: Japanese 2004-03-19, English 2017-05-19
Original Title: 24時、君のハートは盗まれる~怪盗ジェイド~
Aliases: Phantom Thief Jade, 24-ji, Kimi no Heart wa Nusumareru ~Kaitou Jade~
Developer: Pink Clover
Translation:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

103825.jpg 103826.jpg 103829.jpg 103830.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
This is hot garbage, but in the best way. And its both nostalgic and disapointing, cus like, its one of those games. Imagine: Its 2008, we have all this CGs online that get shared on stuff like gaia, otaku zone, aiirinfantasy and other forums and shit, and you wonder gosh darn, these japanese games look so interesting and gay. And then years later they translate it and its like: shit tier fanfic, dicks that portrude from bellybuttons, asshole that work kinda funky, etc, but all the memories and speculation make it kinda sweet and nostalgic. If only my 14 y/o self could play this, when I was a just a bit gay, and times were innocent.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
This game is adorable, but as Japanese VNs are wont to do, it does get a little rapey at some points. Not as badly as most other Japanese VNs I have seen (looking at you sweet pool, No Thank You, and Hadaka Shitsuji), but just a heads up that it is in there.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I know it's spoilery but could someone tell me the identity of the thief? Thanks.
I tried to play it but ended up losing interest a few hours in, for reasons Yunari13 already mentioned in their review... so now I just want to know the thief guy is. Is it Ren like I assumed?

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
I know it's spoilery but could someone tell me the identity of the thief? Thanks.
I tried to play it but ended up losing interest a few hours in, for reasons Yunari13 already mentioned in their review... so now I just want to know the thief guy is. Is it Ren like I assumed?
Yup, that's him. I don't think this is even the spoiler.

Sassy_T

Jun 24, 2020
I know it's been like two years since anybody posted anything on this game but all the links are broken, help?

harkavion

Dec 9, 2019
i'm sad since there is a part in Konno's route where the game force closed. Hopefully, other routes would be okay and they someone can fix this error one day.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote