[S>Composer] Paid Your own music for your game - LOOPED TRACKS - Instrumental&Vocals

Teasdale

Nov 24, 2021
Your own music
for your own game

Skills:
- Music composition.
- High skills with music editing.
- Infinite access to AI to improve the results and to add vocals and others.
- All sounds are computer generated and will be yours completely to use and license.
- I can compose from a sound or audio you send to me or just give me instructions, emotions or scenes.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Reed92 or Reed#5664
- Reply to this thread

Employment Type & Rates:
- $8 per complete instrumental track.
- $10 per complete instrumental track and a looped version included.
- $20 per complete track with vocals and a looped version included.

Combos:
- $20 - Three different instrumental tracks.
- $25 - Three different instrumental tracks with looped version included.
- $30 - A complex main theme with vocals + instrumental version of the same track + looped instrumental version.

We can arrange a fixed rate for a complete OST.

Availability:
- Variable, I have my job out of this but I can finish a few tracks per week.

Work Samples:
- VOCALS
Feeling Unnamed

A shadow in my lawn

- INSTRUMENTAL
Galactic Voyage - Sci-fi generic theme for deep space

Erotic Encounters - Sci-fi lewd scene

Pasión sincera - Passionate latin music, only guitar

Warrior's Heart - Heroic and decisive moment

Additional comments:
- I can speak both english and spanish (yeah, i'm from Spain).
- I'm not charging for AI usage but music knowledge, dedication, editing and human care of the product.
- I may not have posted in this forum but I'm a huge fan of this community and have played many great games like Being a DIK, Once in a Lifetime, Eternum, Long live to the princess and many others.
- I know it may seem pretty cheap, that's because I've been doing this for a long time for roleplaying games with friends and communities of my city but this is my first time opening to the internet. Usually a simple track takes two hours aprox of work, but with AI you never know, sometimes is pretty fast and sometimes I need to do a lot of edit manually, specially if the client wants something too specific.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkBrushArt

Erostudios

Feb 10, 2024
Hi! I've been recommended to use it and I'll open an account in Payoneer this week, for now I'm fine with Paypal too.
My country does not allow paypal so I can only make commissions via payoneer. I'm planning to use your service in a couple month if you'll still be interested. (Probably a couple $25 package.)

Erostudios

Feb 10, 2024
You can add me on discord then I'll contact you when I'm in need that makes our first deal if its alright?
discord: erostudios.