Seeking Your personal favorite ending(s) in an adult VN?

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
I was wondering about this topic the other day, and was wondering.. what are your favorite ENDINGS in an AVN? I'll throw in mine

Sisterly Lust (Harem Ending) (https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-4-bugfix-extended-perverteer.6547/) - For what it sets out to do, the ending is glorious. Sure it is not realistic at all, but that's the point of a harem power fantasy kink! And it goes a step beyond typical harem ends with all the wedding segments and little after stories for each girl

Acting Lessons (any of the "good" ends) (https://f95zone.to/threads/acting-lessons-v1-0-2-drpinkcake.12181/) - I feel like DPC really got the vibe he was going for, a bittersweet ending with an optimistic outlook on the future

Now on the other hand, there are a few good games whose endings don't measure up to the amazing journey leading up to it. For example Once in a Lifetime (which is a phenomenal game), ending feels rushed to me. Don't even get me started on Daniels K games lol. Of course all of this are subjective, so I'm curious.. what are your favorites?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I love Sisterly Lust harem ending for the same reason you told. The point in an adult VN is not to be realistic, but to fulfill a fetish at least in fantasy.

I hate Acting Lesson because first it forces us in having a love relationship with both girls, so we get affectionate to both characters, than it forces us in saving one and let the other die. WTF???
Real life has enough suffering... If I play an adult VN is to escape from the pains of real life, not to feel sorry for something that doesn't even exist.
After the fire, I tried to replay from start and not pursue the nurse at all in order not to make her jealous and avoid her stalking and arson... but there's no way to avoid it.

What's the point in multiple choices if there's no way to have a good ending?

And no: an everlasting relationship with one of the two main LI cannot be considered a good ending if it implies the MC to let his other LI die in a fire!
It's just crap, after the game made us affecionate to both.

After I realized that the death of either Megan or Melissa is unavoidable, I just stopped playing the game, and I'm not gonna pay for it, nor I'm gonna become a patreon of DPC.

I really hope that Being a Dik will have one possible good ending for each of its five branches... Otherwise there's no way that I'm gonna pay for that either.