4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1662115415051.png

Overview:

Your Story is a Visual Novel that takes place in a fantasy world. You will become a guide to a young half-elvish girl named Lia, who is a somewhat lost girl with an unclear future. She spends her entire life helping her parents run one of the most popular taverns in the kingdom. She will need your help to move her life forward. Your decisions will guide its narrative in various possible ways. The most crucial elements of the storyline are your own emotions - we want to bring forth even the most extreme and controversial ones. You'll experience a mix of joy, sadness, love, regret, and even terror.

You will lead the plot to both the brightest and the darkest corners of your own mind by making decisions in accordance with your own conscience.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-22
Release Date: 2023-01-19
Developer: GameLoad - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

1662115484869.png 1662115499269.png 1662115513645.png 1662115528255.png 1662115542045.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
rom.jpg
I must confess that I am a bit of a romantic, the art is clean and the setting seems intriguing, so I'll give it a go. (y)

"You will lead the plot to both the brightest and the darkest corners.
The most crucial elements of the storyline are your own emotions,"

Last edited:

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
That are looks fantastic and the concept seems really cool. Will follow the development of this with great interest.

As a sidenote, I've really liked the increasing amount of high concept games like these start cropping up over the last year or so.

215303j

Sounds (and looks) really interesting!

I do hope that we are able to somehow protect the MC and that it won't be another forced corruption thing.
But I'll play the demo and report back! (y)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It seems like it has potential, I may check it out if I have the money once it gets really going.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I know where this is going. Big titty elf gf about to get fucking wrecked by the fattest, ugliest, smelliest motherfuckers.

215303j

The demo is pretty neat!
Not a huge amount of content but for a demo quite decent.
The art style is really gorgeous!
In some parts, the English could use some work. E.g. some sentences don't really flow well...

But the most important part is that it does seem as if the MC has enough agency to pursue or avoid certain things, at choice of the player. I hope that it continues like this, the game is certainly very promising! (y)

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
great demo! the the fem protag is very cute and the art is great. the fourth wall interactions are cool too.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote