RPGM - Completed - Your Wife's Unfaithful Routine [Final] [Heisendou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

this was an average NTR-based game. the artworks were ok. the gameplay was also okay. The story was straightforward. there are multiple endings for every person. overall a good game. good work developers.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

VioletBlues

Overall, very boring game. There is no need for so many male characters since they are all just horny perverts with little difference. The slow corrupt is good but having it repeats for 5 times become a chore. A lot of the scenes are also reused. The husband can be deleted from the game and it will make no difference.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LonerPrime

The other reviewers pretty much nailed it, so I'll keep it short.

A game that justifies the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover". Although, this one fits the saying for all the wrong reasons. CG recyling is real, the story looks complex but is actually plain enough that it fails to develop a proper plot and in the end is reduced to nothing but quick gratification for one handed players. Even the art is subpar. The heroine is bland and so is her sex scenes, however many there are.

All in all, a slut simulator done wrong because the author didn't realize that cheating genre might be different to NTR but ultimately is a close cousin and most of its impact comes from the plot. Poor execution of a concept that will barely find takers from the intended playerbase.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sylia Stingray

This game is primarily a cheating simulator. Not the first of its kind, where you play both the woman and her spouse that she cheats on. The concept is neat and the game plays it out very nicely. You play as the wife during the day and cheat on as many men as possible, and the husband at night, occasionally viewing her antics as he bumps into her.

That said, the variety we have is abysmal. There are 5 main male characters you can build sexual relations with, which itself would be a fair number if they all didn't share the same sex CGs.

That's correct, pretty much every guy in this game has sex with the female character with the same artwork. There really isn't much that's going to surprise and excite you after the first time, except maybe the scenarios themselves.

Sadly, even the scenarios are disappointing. At one point you can take care of an old man, and I pretty much expected seeing the wife do chores for him naked, a classic but erotic trope, but none of that was here. It would've been so easy to implement, too.

Where the game does excel is its cheating and cuckolding simulation. You can spy on your wife as she cheats and that definitely will get some guys going, or you can be as kinky as you want with the wife. I wish there was more content to go with their activities, though.

The game is okay for something of the size ( 304 MB). You'll probably play it for a few hours for the endings, or you might just use the built in gallery unlocker to look at the repetitive scenes.

I wish the author took the time to include some more fetishes, the kind of things that make these one hit wonder games worthwhile. I kept playing and hoping our female hero would wear some kinky outfits and lingerie, but none of that was here because it was too hard to draw sexy outfits.

Worth a try for anybody looking for a nympho wife and getting off to reading descriptions of the sex acts being committed. Not worthwhile for anybody looking for a game that has repeat CGs for every guy.

If the author included naked housekeeping it would've easily been a four stars at least.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 6/10

"Oh! My wife posted a new NTR Blog post. Sweet!"

Listen, this was a pretty routine NTR game with a nice bit that the husband is totally into it. Sadly it lacked the effort behind making the wife fall from grace, as she is down bad the moment another man oggles her tits or slaps her ass. She was probably a slutty chick in high school.

The husband will either learn of her "unfaithfulness" from her NTR blog, or from snooping around during the weekend or after work if the wife has reach a high enough affinity level with a respective cheating partner.

Speaking of which, the wife can get porked by her son's classmate, her husband's coworker, the next door neighbor, the old man down the street, and the stereotypical dude-bro. I found the old man to be the most appealing, mostly because the wife cures his impotence. She can also sleep around with some homeless men in the park, but the husband can never see or learn of those moments, which was a shame.

The artwork is good enough, but the lack of variety in sexual acts and clothes was a shame. I was expecting more from the guys behind Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari and Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bbampfade

This game was really good. The CG are a bit repetitive but the story/scenes/dialogue made up for it, in my opinon. There's probably not much replay value, but it's worth a look. The translations is decent.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Zaidas

A 39y old woman sleeps around behind her husband's back. Her husband wants to watch her cheating on him, but pretends that he doesn't know.
    Didn't play too much - mc is too old, boring and cliche, looks like you average milf - 0 creativity. Husband is useless and would be better if he disappeared entirely.
    Didn't notice any interaction between the husband and wife, he is just a waste of player's time.
    Events are straightforward and vanilla, wife somehow "magically" removes all evidence of her sexual interactions instantly after events are over.
    Drawing quality is barely ok, but models are trash level and repetitive. 2/5 only because I've seen much worse.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JohnVans

This game has the exact same/similar plot as president Yukino, where you play as a Female protag on weekdays mornings and play as a male protag week days nights/weekends. Pretty quick, easy, and straightforward not much stuff to do. THIS IS NTR, so if you like this sort of thing, then go ahead.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SpaceMarine1989

Short, and simple but full of erotic variety and energy.

While this title has a respectable 3 hour run, the Female MC is an unabashed horny delight that revels in her raunchiness. Coupled with plentiful partners, each one offers a plentiful flavor bomb of sex runs.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Fantabell40

It's Leanna's Slice of Life without the guilt. Pretty good in a simplistic sort of way. She's cheating, hubby knows, she doesn't know he knows, at least hubby isn't wanking all over the curtains and carpet at his wife's actions unlike another game I could mention. Pretty good if you are into this sort of thing.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

zerojack123

Mmm so this game is alright but gets boring pretty fast. So the objective on the weekens you play as the wife and at night and on Saturday and Sunday you play as the husband. It's not complicated it's pretty simple. You can finish this game in a couple of hours or so.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ProjectSkywardFan

Simple game where you control husband and wife, the husband has a ntr fetish and is hoping the wife would cheat on him because he likes the feeling you control him at night while spying on the actions of his wife and her online blog.

During the day you control the wife mostly just talking to other men and seducing her to do immoral acts where she later record them on her blog for her husband to see.