Identify You're working in a company where you can hypnotize your fellow employees

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I'm looking for a game where you're working in a company where everyone is female, with the exception of yourself and one other fellow employee. And you (I think) have the ability to manipulate through hypnosis or something similar the employees except your male colleague who is "immune" and can take the females from you. I think the game also had a time limit, as in you had to fulfill and order of a client on time.

EDIT: The above is not completely correct, as I pointed out lower, I remembered this: I think you met with clients in that game I'm looking for and you had the option to provide "male relief" options. Also, you're a salesman or something and have to meet your target, while your "rival" meets the targets effortlessly. You can sort of mind-read the women, but not him (I think it's "mind reading"). Please don't force me to make a new thread about this, I'd rather not multiply them :)

PS: Sorry for so many threads.

Last edited:

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I don't remember from just the title/cover photo but as soon as I play them, I'll tell you which one.

But here's my opinion this far:
1) It's not the company....I like the company and am searching for games like it but it's not that.
2) MIGHT not be lab rats. I don't think it looked like that. Also, in lab rats, as far as I remember YOU are the boss.
3) It MIGHT be the gift reloaded .... but as I said, I'll play them and tell you.

But thanks.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I don't think it's The Gift Reloaded .... for one, I reached the moment where you enslave Clara and the MC tried it with George and did not work and there are no male coworkers in that company. Maybe that will change later?

I think you met with clients in that game I'm looking for and you had the option to provide "male relief" options. Also, you're a salesman or something and have to meet your target, while your "rival" meets the targets effortlessly. You can sort of mind-read the women, but not him (I think it's "mind reading").

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Do you compete with another salesman? Doesn't sound like it ..... Jack is the boss so no and Ajay is your friend or something .... I don't think this is it.....I don't even hear anything about mind-manipulation or something....but there are similarities, as far as I played, i understood you're under some pressure. Same thing happened in the game I'm looking for...but good try, the game certainly seems like fun...

PS: Can I make a new post where I can put in an orderly fashion every realization I've made since I've posted this topic? They're very disorganised now....

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
do you remember what engine the game was made?

renpy
rpg
unreal
other

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
do you remember what engine the game was made?

renpy
rpg
unreal
other
95% sure it was RenPy .... 2.5% it was UNITY and 2.5% HTML ... I'm mostly sure it was RenPy ....

NVM, I went over about 20 games with Mind Control as tag, manually, and I think it's mind over matter. Of course, I will finish the games already suggested in this thread and then tell you for sure what game it was.

Last edited: