VN Others Completed YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World (2019) [Final] [MAGES. Inc./Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
2019-10-02_03-35-25.png

Overview:
Takuya Arima is a young student whose father, a historian who has conducted various researches, disappeared recently. During a summer vacation Takuya receives a peculiar package from his missing father, along with a letter containing information about the existence of various parallel worlds. At first Takuya doesn't take it seriously, but soon he realizes that he possesses a device that allows him to travel to alternate dimensions. Is his father alive, after all? If so, where is he?​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-02
Release Date: 2019-10-02
Developer/Publisher: MAGES. Inc./Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. -
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Title: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo YU-NO
Original title: この世の果てで恋を唄う少女YU-NO
Aliases: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world, YU-NO koihate
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Voice Language: Japanese
Remake of: YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

yng_0005.png yng_0010b.png yng_0195.png yng_0368.png yng_0580.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Is it just me who finds the new art somewhat strange?
These new VNs have the same style of art which is getting a bit repetitive. TBH I preferred the original version more than this one, even the music in the old one was better.
Just my opinion though.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So it says no sexual content, but the official website specifically rates it for sexual content, and the vndb says the steam version is uncensored, which means there is something that needed to be censored in the first place. So what’s going on?
I'm confused too... like the first version does have some sex content(?) but the remake doesn't? Just some tiddies maybe?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Remaking a classic is always a gamble, let's find out if it crashes and burns or ...

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I prefer the new art style of everyone except the protagonist, probably since i didnt play the original game. Now it'd be perfect if they release a 18+ patch...with animation :p.

Reactions: Voilsh

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I prefer the original VN. The characters looks more matures and you can feel their emotions from the images.

Also the original VN has Boobs!!! :sneaky:

Side note: the jokes are great. For example. A girl meet boy in a restaurant.

Girl: do you want suger for the tea?
Boy: No I already have you.
Girl: *Embarrased* You are amazing

Last edited:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Gotta say, the remake's art looks kinda generic. I much prefer the original, it looks like it has more heart put into it.
Looks like the same group that did the anime did the remake, the artwork looks identical to the anime.

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
Is it just me who finds the new art somewhat strange?
These new VNs have the same style of art which is getting a bit repetitive. TBH I preferred the original version more than this one, even the music in the old one was better.
Just my opinion though.
Yeah, same. The original is one of my favorite games ever, but the remake just looked and sounded a bit off since the very announcement. The original staff not being around anymore certainly didn't help.

They just don't make them like those Elf games from the nineties anymore.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
The new art is not terrible compared to its peers but compared to the original? It's not even in the same ballpark. There are so much more personality to each art pieces, the use of contouring and shades, they're so nice to look at (not just the sexy ones).

Also notice how in the old art, the girls have more meat to their bones. The girl with glasses sitting down, you can see her calves, the thighs have fat sticking out from her sitting position. The new one is just stick legs. Voluptous, or T H I C C. That's the word I'm looking for. Anime girls these days are no longer drawn to feature full womanly bodies. Their bodies are drawn using the basis of young high school girls. It's so disappointing.

And no, big boobs alone doesn't equate to voluptous in my book. Need to look at the overall body composition and curvature. I feel like artists place too much emphasis on boob size, without realizing that good waist, thigh, butt, shoulder, legs are all factors. Slapping a pair of watermelons on a stick figure doesn't make it sexy.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Looks like the same group that did the anime did the remake, the artwork looks identical to the anime.
Some of the CG images straight up look like anime screenshots which is not really a good thing tbh so I guess you're right.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So it says no sexual content, but the official website specifically rates it for sexual content, and the vndb says the steam version is uncensored, which means there is something that needed to be censored in the first place. So what’s going on?
Allow me to address the two parts of your question separately.

1. The official website could refer to the original version vs this remake. It's also possible there is a difference in definition of sexual content. On here no sexual content typically seems to mean no penetration while the official website might count anything more revealing than a cleavage shot as sexual content. This is also an important thing for those complaining to remember, just cause you don't see anyone getting plowed doesn't mean there isn't anything worth seeing.

2. Steam has been known to censor all kinds of things that don't really need censoring because they are overly sensitive so as to avoid lawsuits due to the extremely wide ranging nature of their customer base. Case in point Dies Irae which is plastered with sexual content notices even though vndb classifies the basic game as 15+ and without the 18+ patch it's about as tame as an afternoon cartoon in terms of sex.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes