Others [Yu-RIS engine] Help repacking games

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Hello, looking for help in repacking Yu-RIS games. I am using ToolForYuris 1.19 and translator++ to repack yuris games. Does anyone have experience working on yu-ris games and mind sharing how they repack the .ybn files? Everytime I try to repack the files and replace the ysbin.ypf file, it gives a License Information page and the game won't launch.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
did you manage to solve it?

I encountered the same problem, i could recreate the .ypf file i wanted to make from the .ybn files that compose it (with the script already edited)

but, when i opened up the game i got the perma license window.

I think that pops up because, when repacking (i used ypf manager) i entered a random ypf version of the game, so the .ypf file i now had was different than everything else because it was from another version of the game engine.

in ypf manager you have to specify the ypf version when you repack, but i have no idea how to know that

ypf manager also supposedly had a print function that gives the ypf version but it never worked for me, as i got always the error "incorrect checksum" or something like that