• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Yugembo: Campus Crush [v0.1.7] [Wulf Grayheart]

1. 4.00 star(s)

cgrd

Very good art, and a fun, if a bit grindy puzzle mechanic. Well written, amusing, and emotionally driven storyline than rarely takes itself too seriously. Looking forward to more updates. I'd ask the developer to consider more intuitive interactivity in the h-scenes, or allow "repeat" options for cleared bars from previous encounters.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alan_Kirkland

This game has compelling characters, outstanding hand-drawn art, and interesting (if slow) gameplay mechanics! Very impressed with the author's attention to detail, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this game develops.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Yevaud6

The grind isn't too balanced at this point (v1.5). But it's a really fleshed out game beyond the usual match 3 puzzle games you see. Characters are well developed and have their quirks, hang up/traumas and personalities. Well animated and fully voiced. good minigames that aren't too distracting or difficult that you are too distracted to enjoy the visuals.
    I look forward to the future developement of this project. Keep up the good work Wulf. Actual notes on what needs fixing at this point is in the chats. Would of done 4.5 if I could.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Scubatropin

There is a reason why this game is "free". I do mean free because you don't have to be on Patreon to get it. This game is the definition of GRIND. The first 30 minutes you're thinking to yourself, "okay, this isn't too bad" and then you do the same puzzle over and over and over again and you don't get anywhere. The time requirements to advance in the game are absolutely insane and the author does this because of a lack of content to the story. Even on the level of super easy, what the developer calls "stupid" you can plan on doing puzzles that are half x-ed out with "skulls". I think I invested a full hour until I deleted it and determined that it just wasn't worth it, whatever I'm missing, I really don't care. The drawings aren't that impressive anyway.