• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Yui-Chan's Too Nice (To Say No) And That's Why She's My Cum Sponge [Final] [Pin-Point]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It´s okay

The story is really simple and I really like the sweet happy ending.

The MC is fine nothing special but I don´t like how hos nose is drawn in a lot of scenes it just looks like a ball. Yui is fine too nothing special but I liked her.

The music was okay.

The sex scenes all look good and are very naughty, but they are far too long I bot bored a lot of times because they just never end.

It´s worth playing but don´t expect anything special.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

nicknicola

If you like Nukiges, this is not a bad one.
    I liked the cgs on this one and the corruption of the girl, and I quite liked that it didn't turn dark, on the contrary, it had a sweet ending.
    Setting aside the common problem of japanese nukiges (too much text for one Cg with a couple variations) I think I can reccomend playing this. Is fairly short and the girl is sweet.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ferd

In contrast to the other review: I really enjoyed the game until the ending. The ending was to happy and didn't match with the rest of the "story". There are some really good sex scenes in this though, especially with toys and anal.
    This is an fan translation and sadly not every part of the game is translated, some in-between scenes are in japanese.

All in all a good quick game if you are searching for something like that
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Kaftein

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR If you're the kind of person who is capable of empathizing with characters and doesn't approve of taking advantage of others, I heavily advise you turn away from this VN. If you're okay with seeing good people get taken advantage of, then go ahead. My conscience would not allow me to enjoy this game, even with the happy ending. Maybe yours will.

Voice Acting: For the sake of honesty, I'll admit that 1. I don't have enough experience with VA's to really establish an idea of what an industry standard would be. As such, I'll simply rate it based on my personal experience with it, and 2. I just read the text and clicked to progress - the voice acting, in my opinion, isn't worth sticking around to listen to. It's mostly just exaggerated moans and screams, and some of the lewder onomatopoeia don't fit with the character at all. At least it's suitably erotic and only distracting every now and then; worst comes to worst, you can just mute it. 2/5

Music: Not all that special, but surprising to have any of decent quality nonetheless. That said, nothing really stands out. It's there - it's not distracting, but it's not memorable. 3/5

Art: A lot of anatomical mistakes, but passable coloring. Artist really should revisit the basics. With that in mind, it’s still fappable - being a nukige, that's really the only thing that matters. 2.5/5

Story: It's a nukige, so I'll give it a rating with that in mind.
    That said, it's standard nukige content - no real agency beyond "this girl just can't say no." At least it has a somewhat coherent "plotline," which essentially means it provides acceptable transitions from scene to scene. Believe it or not, I have seen scenarios where these have been omitted... A decent ending allows it an extra star. 3/5

Writing: Doesn't really create an enjoyable character. Honestly, a lot of the lines made me wince from a mix of secondhand shame and general revulsion. I very nearly quit entirely from the first chapter. I simply do not understand why they began the story the way they did; with how they ended it, there were far, far, far more palatable ways to begin. If they wanted to keep the looks of the MC, they could've done something vaguely interesting and made him a genuinely decent, if nervous, fellow. Such is plausible, and it really wouldn't have detracted from the experience. 1/5

Enjoyment: The sole comfort for this entire affair was the "happy" ending. If you're going to go that way, make the protagonist a halfway decent person, for gods sake. You can write lovey-dovey normal romance and keep your hardcore sex. In the end, at least he took responsibility - if he had abandoned her, I would've given this a negative. 1/5

Overall: Final score of 2/5.
    Edited for grammar. 4/28/2020