Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
EDIT: 5.11.2022 - Remade upscaling patch with new method to reduce edge blurriness with alpha channel.

Upscaling patch reupload. Pick the patch that's closest to your monitor pixel height.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Should I keep making there upscaling patches in the future? Do people feel that it's worth the trouble to DL and apply the patches? Particularly I'd like to know if someones done a side-by-side comparison with that "Lossless Scaling" application from Steam and what they think about the pros and cons of each approach.

I'd do it myself but I'm using Linux as a daily driver, so I don't think the application approach would be realistic in my use case.

Last edited:

Magicballs

Jul 30, 2017
Should I keep making there upscaling patches in the future? Do people feel that it's worth the trouble to DL and apply the patches? Particularly I'd like to know if someones done a side-by-side comparison with that "Lossless Scaling" application from Steam and what they think about the pros and cons of each approach.

I'd do it myself but I'm using Linux as a daily driver, so I don't think the application approach would be realistic in my use case.
I enjoy your upscale patches, they make RPGMaker games more playable in my eyes

Apr 5, 2021

pls keep doing upscaling patches , i love your 1080p patches.

Reactions: Pigfarmer

menyan

Sep 4, 2020

I personally only bother to get an upscaling patch if I really like the game's art (which happens to be the case for this game) as waifu2x scaling is a tad better than Anime4K.
Magpie/Lossless Scaling can be taxing on GPU so it may not be viable for people using a Laptop or a very old GPU.
Downsides that I can think of for a patch are the increase in file size and maybe the inconvenience of downloading/installing.

Reactions: Pigfarmer

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I personally only bother to get an upscaling patch if I really like the game's art (which happens to be the case for this game) as waifu2x scaling is a tad better than Anime4K.
Magpie/Lossless Scaling can be taxing on GPU so it may not be viable for people using a Laptop or a very old GPU.
Downsides that I can think of for a patch are the increase in file size and maybe the inconvenience of downloading/installing.
Thanks for the detailed post. As you mentioned, I agree that real-time upscaling is probably too much for for laptop gaming. The pics do look to be of similar quality. Though the implementation of waifu2x I use has issues with images with alpha channels (known bug). This is most noticeable when comparing the facial features and sprite outlines. Might have to looks into the upscaling methods you listed if I could use em instead for processing the images. Thanks for the info ;)

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
i like this dev art but aren't they recycling art a little too much? their previous game reused the yuuka pose quite lot
Not gonna lie, before I read your post I had a bit of a Déjà-vu moment there... doesn't help that my "pregnancy"-tag notifications are fucked...

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ryuki_time as promised here's the game with some screenshots attached and a new title image.

Yuuka's Mansion | v.30-05-2022_MOD2
Translation type:
50% Edited Translation

Links: || ||

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ryuki_time as promised here's the game with some screenshots attached and a new title image.

Yuuka's Mansion | v.30-05-2022_MOD2
Translation type:
MQMAT

Links: || PIXELDRAIN ||

Updated the thread. Thank you for your hard work!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Updated the thread. Thank you for your hard work!
Enjoy. Also can you change the title image too, I included a cool gif in the original post.
Include the 2 images with English screenshots.
The download lines are too far apart, make them closer.
And also change the name to Yuuka's Mansion or Manor.
Thanks

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Enjoy. Also can you change the title image too, I included a cool gif in the original post.
Include the 2 images with English screenshots.
The download lines are too far apart, make them closer.
And also change the name to Yuuka's Mansion or Manor.
Thanks
Annd done. I left the romaji title alongside just in case for those who only know this game by its orignal spelling.

Reactions: JustXuX
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes