Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Plot summarized into one brief vidya... minus the whole corruption thing if she is silly and mindbreaks herself.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How to progress? The Nearby Forst is the only place I can go to and the super slime is dead already. I can't even finish all of the quests - I've killed all the rats but the game doesn't care about it. How to get the first mind fragment?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
same problem, how fix it?
First question, are you using Japanese locale or a locale emulator? Those types of errors generally are because your computer is incapable of figuring out what a japanese character is and is looking for a file that doesn't exist (because it is looking for garbage characters instead of the actual japanese letters).

If you are using japanese locale provide me a save before the issue so I can get the game and test it myself.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
hmm did you guys could do the camera parts mission? i'm stuck at the bar trying to ask the guy but Yuka says he's disgusting and ends the conversation

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
First question, are you using Japanese locale or a locale emulator? Those types of errors generally are because your computer is incapable of figuring out what a japanese character is and is looking for a file that doesn't exist (because it is looking for garbage characters instead of the actual japanese letters).

If you are using japanese locale provide me a save before the issue so I can get the game and test it myself.
I got the same issue too. After getting it I downloaded a Japanese Locale Emulator and tried running it under that and still received the error. Just go 1 screen down to enter the lake.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
I got the same issue too. After getting it I downloaded a Japanese Locale Emulator and tried running it under that and still received the error. Just go 1 screen down to enter the lake.
Try to extract it using Japanese language on winrar. You know, setting, language, change to japan. I faced this before because the Japanese character unreadable on extraction

Reactions: Archer2549

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I faced this problem when i bought this game before.

Apparently, there's two how to fix this. First, change your Emulator to japan. If the problem still exist, try to extract it using winrar, but change the language extraction to japan first. It will works
its always been in japan ill try the language in winrar then

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Testing now. I believe the problem though without testing is that if you are using locale you are going to need to extract the archive using japanese name encoding. If that fails then the file calls or the image files themselves are wrong. More in a few.

Reactions: Tabuxy

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Try to extract it using Japanese language on winrar. You know, setting, language, change to japan. I faced this before because the Japanese character unreadable on extraction
Ok so basically you press ctrl e and change the language in winrar right?

Frentzy

Feb 11, 2018
"combat" is a bit trash, got stuck in a corner and just got to watch as I died and see the GAME OVER screen
I always save before: going to combat, saving after 2-3 fights, saving before starting a quest(usually multiple choice, and different paths). Learn to save save and save alot, you never know when you encounter a bug or do a mistake.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes