EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
yuki.jpg

Overview:
Seduced by the possibility of getting a lot of money, Yuki joins Heart Beat Guild and accepts the mission to go until Roseta Village. His goal is to verify the rumors that mage named Eyespring is in possession of the Book Of Maw are true.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-09-08
Developer: Male Doll | - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v2.0.10a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thank you Jayson Grimes for sharing

Yuki's Tale (1).jpg Yuki's Tale (2).jpg Yuki's Tale (3).jpg Yuki's Tale (4).jpg Yuki's Tale (5).jpg Yuki's Tale (6).jpg Yuki's Tale (7).jpg Yuki's Tale (8).jpg Yuki's Tale (9).jpg

Last edited:

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I knew it was a "Male Doll"'s creation before I saw the team's name o_O
Few things have managed to create quite an... impression in me in such little time. If nothing else, we could be nice and say they have a very personal style...

No way I'm going to let "JoJo's rejects" go unplayed! :ROFLMAO:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Hey, at least now the gay community is joining the RPGMaker experience community, :D
now we just need to add a ton of incomplete projects and low quality first tries and the gay community will be perfectly synchronized with the normal nsfw community. yay equality!

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Those screenshots make me laugh XD have fun with this game for those who gonna play this XD

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Interesting interpretation of traps...

so they technically check all the boxes except they are still reasonably masculine...

I'll give it a shot because they are still very attractive anyways. Its just that they seem to be straight off jojos bizarre adventure.

I think the problem is their faces... they faces are more befitting of some kind of hyper masculine "badass" hero. all their missing is the facial scar.

i think they would have soften the facial expressions i think people would better receive it.

D

Deleted member 1670392

The main character reminds me of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs buffalobill.gif

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Definitely needs a quest log in the Game. I am doing the Red Training thing, but other than repeatedly attacking the targets I have no idea what I am supposed to do lol