SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
This looks much better than it used to! Getting a new artist was the right call. Congrats to the dev team.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Finally something that isn't purely furry, femboy or underage smol 18 year old content. And it's not purely a VN?
God bless. :')

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
An update to 2.0.11a would be most welcome, but this works quite well, all downloads operational. A grand thank you to the OP!

Last edited:

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
I started playing this game and I have a problem with autosave. I can't disable it and every time the autosave is performed it does so over the last time I saved the game, that is, it deletes what I have saved and I can no longer go back to the point I wanted because the autosave deletes it. I tried turning it off from the titles and options but it doesn't turn off. Someone had the same thing happen to them and how they solved it. I think I should make two saves at a time, one to save and another for autosave to delete. Sorry, the English belongs to the translator.

saturngust

Mar 10, 2023
I can't find my way out of Roseta Village, I've read that there's supposed to be a portal in front of the house, but I don't see it - I've also tried using the Liz Flower and it doesn't let me. Any tips?
1704505658881.png