EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ240852_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Yuki, a blue-haired kitsune, is dropped into the dungeon below her village for
the crime of wanting to leave and explore the world. As she fights her way
though the dungeon, the darker side of her village is laid bare.

This game is a spin-off of the soon to be released damsel quest 3
covering the origin story of one of the minor characters.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-18
Release Date: 2018-12-20
Developer: AzureZero
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot (487).png RJ240852_01.jpg Screenshot (488).png Screenshot (489).png

Last edited by a moderator:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Well, it's a hard game. :/
Cheat Engine works, but... it's kinda annoying, bec. the Value Address is changing every time, if you enter a new area.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
You can find and edit the save file in "C:\Users\*name*\AppData\Local\Yuki_s_Tale__dlsite_"

Be careful with raising your hp too much, there's a "trap" that do a lot of damage, but if it doesn't kill you, the game bugs out and you'll be unable to progress without resetting.

Reactions: Philia

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Not that it matters, but in the developer notes it says "Arrow keys to love" and unless it's a pun, I think it should say move.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Only about an hour in at the moment, but... I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. The platforming is indeed a little tough, but with the additional movement options you get, you can pretty easily get around the world. The dodge roll you get after the first boss can be used mid-air to give you a pseudo-double-jump, and make it easier to get onto higher ledges.

EDIT: Coming back now after beating the game, and it's honestly a very good Metroidvania-style game that has you using full control of your mobility options. Sadly, once you beat the game, no extra options seem to appear—no CG set for each of the defeat screens (and trust me, you will die to each boss at least once), no New Game+ of any kind... not that it makes the game any worse without them, but it's underwhelming that once you beat the game, there's really nothing left for you to do except go back to the main menu. You don't even get a satisfactory ending sequence, since all the credits are on signposts.

There are, however, one two minor glitches that should be made known, but they have no game-breaking potential.

Last edited:

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
there's a bj scene and sime scene in the files but I can't find em. are they secret bosses or are they just leftovers for development ?

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck on where to go next after I got the wall jump ability. I keep finding this room filled with pink smoke and getting game overs there.
Nevermind.
Found a route in the large room with the 4 white haired kitsune to get the defense tailsman which helped.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Such a good game, but I'm so irritated that there appears to be no gallery at all...

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it's a shame i lost the project file to a dead hard drive... or i could add the feature where it zooms when you get grabbed...
unless i already did that and forgot... but like,a cool gradual quick zoom instead of a snap

Reactions: rinrinette

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Letsupload and Nopy seem to give you a zipped file called... Ancestorgame_game something or other, which fails to extract due to a missing directory. Totally useless. The Mega file was taken down for violations. Currently trying the anonfile link which actually has the correct zip file name (Yukis_Tale.zip) so hopefully that will work, however, anonfile servers are SO bad that it will take me over an hour to download 118mb of data

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
my deals are very fair when youre buying multiple games though :3
the only thing wrong with this game is if youre playing in windowed mode, on latest laptop (not the one i made the game on)
the window position resets every room

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know where to get the key for the door with the two vines beside it, after the gas room? Searched everywhere, but I'm probably being dumb. :(

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes