camper00

Jan 29, 2019
It depends on file type mainly.
Go explore yume files inside folder, there's only assets file that weights almost everything. This compression was easier ;d

The trick honestly would be knowing what files can be compressed efficiently(which are not compressed already).
Video/image/sound files in most cases are already compressed to maximum, and shrinking them would only give nothing to messing up quality, as far as I know.
Thanks for the answer, will try something to figure out how it works :D

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Saw it when it was "upcoming", but didn't know the price. When it launched the other day, saw the cheap price & did not hesitate to purchase. Have only played a bit, but I like what I see.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
" In "YUME", a girl went to the abandoned Dance Hall to record a program in a era of peace, but unfortunate thing happened. Through the deep reveal of obsolete items that can drive the plot, and the multi-layered switching between characters allows players to experience the girl's past. "

Yeah... No. xD
Also, this is the English you should expect:
1610890673972.png
Absolutely senseless and contextless and UNunderstandable "manor exploring" and puzzle "solving" (yeah. no... xD) with intermittent flashbacks of ero-scenes (mostly tame-ish) with some dialogue before them (only audio) which I suppose could give some context, but even with my virtually non-existent Japanese I know that they...don't.

Oh, and buggy.

The girl is nice though. Then again, the animations won't rock your world, sadly. IMHO at least.

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
Anybody got a video for the gallery?The album of my game seems to be broken and all i can see is a black screen and some background noises lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes