timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Are the puzzles good? I kinda just wanna play this for the puzzles.

• Angry
Reactions: str8up

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Damn! Out of those 400mb didn't expect 5gb of game to appear lol

The art is just extraordinary.

This dev gets it.

noxtek , cheers mate for your hard work as always :)
I really do wonder how people can do that, i wanna know the tric, the best i could have done was to recude the size maybe around %20 but man,%1000, that was beyond my expectations

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
can someone please tell me the story of what I just I played. It's sort of confusing. I don't even understand the ending

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Then listen to my advice.
1610727771402.png

If you want to have sex, give to the girl alcohol.
One glass of wine and she would agree to have sex with you.
One bottle of wine and she would be ready for anything. Just say at the morning that it didnt happen.
Two bottles of wine and you could do anything with her, because she would be smashed to unconsciousness condition. If she STILL shows signs of consciousness, fill here with one more bottle. Just be aware that limp body is not a good partner in sex.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is this actually a female protagonist game? What about that old guy who's in the preview pics? Kinda looks like we are playing as him.

Reactions: Dyhart

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I really do wonder how people can do that, i wanna know the tric, the best i could have done was to recude the size maybe around %20 but man,%1000, that was beyond my expectations
It depends on file type mainly.
Go explore yume files inside folder, there's only assets file that weights almost everything. This compression was easier ;d

The trick honestly would be knowing what files can be compressed efficiently(which are not compressed already).
Video/image/sound files in most cases are already compressed to maximum, and shrinking them would only give nothing to messing up quality, as far as I know.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Thsi game pickqued my interest badly, chick looks legit hot.
Gameplay wise could be atmospheric (or either bs boring).
The content looks like it's nice, but man,
WHAT fucking genre is this game and how is the actual fucking content related to it?
It's rape on lose? it's just scenes tied midpart without making fuckign sense altogether?
Some people's comments make me think it could be the later. Some people even say it's the game itself whole that makes no fucking sense altogether lmao.

btw quinpitus limp fetish is a thing. Heck it's a very popular fetish among us who tend to see heroines raped!
For example Remember those scenes on iris action where the girl was so out of it that-...well, it was more ryona than anything, but qualifies. Hot af. We need more of that instead of all the ahegao bullcrap that's every freaking where.
Speaking of iris action, why haven't you guys made a thread about IrisRPG yet?
And shaer all the juicy stuff

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I can't get past the start menu. It says press any button but neither clicking the text nor typing on my keyboard does anything.

File was broken during unzipping. Redownlading fixed it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can someone please tell me the story of what I just I played. It's sort of confusing. I don't even understand the ending
Mentioning someone on the steam store page that left a review

The story is difficult to follow, and the English leaves something to be desired. . . so take my rendition of the story with a grain of salt. Lin is a slave; she has been captured, drugged and raped after rendering her talents to her employers. Xixi finds herself inside a dank basement, armed with nothing more than a flashlight. She is on a mission to rescue Lin, who lies in a coma. Unfortunately, Lin is not alone -- she'll have to take one for the team if she wants to free Lin from her sexual prison!
Can't say more since I didn't play it yet, but if the english is really bad.. then this will be the only sort of explanation you'll get lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes