Others Yume Kui -Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku- VJ007426 [Tsurumiku]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
001.jpg

Name: Yume Kui -Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku- Re:dream
Developer Website:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Release Date: 2009-12-18

Length: 10 - 30 hours (former listing on vndb, before the playtime voting update)

Description:

"Itsuki works for an advertising agency and he is in charge of a game production company now. Yes, his mission is to make the company popular. There are some young female workers there. "Well, I can control them as I like...."

Genre: Male Protagonist, Sadist Protagonist, Design Story, Kidnapping, Pregnancy, Fisting, Inflation, Rape, Mind Break, Piercing, Milking, Piss Drinking, Bondage, Large Insertions, Enema, Slave, Group Sex, Threesome Ending, Harem Ending, More Than Seven Endings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Tags and screenshots are form vndb and , also this one seems to go pretty far in the slave training aspect, so beware of that. It got made into a back in 2011 as well.

ThatDerp1

Jun 23, 2020
Not sure what the rule on necroing is because I couldn't find it when searched, nor do I know if this was accepted/rejected or what the rules on posting a request for a game someone posted a while back ago is...

But I really hope someone accepts this, if only because the anime was hot as hell and I'm curious about whether this is anywhere near as good.