SpankedHams

May 6, 2021
Nope. Non patreon version will be on discord server i guess
I went to join the discord from the link here but it says it's either expired or doesn't exist.
I'd be willing to throw money at getting the new version but i don't like subscribing to things (or using patreon in general)

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
is there any links that arent gonna redirect or look so sketchy? i wanna try thing game out but terminal looks shady and every other link either doesnt work or is utterly uselesss because of the redirecting. i know that im probably fine but i prefer to have some caution

Last edited:

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
is there any links that arent gonna redirect or look so sketchy? i wanna try thing game out but terminal looks shady and every other link either doesnt work or is utterly uselesss because of the redirecting. i know that im probably fine but i prefer to have some caution
Well, I believe it will be better to w8 for a new version which will be out in the end of this month, or check his discord server for links.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
I know, but I still wanted to clarify since I know there's a lot o people who don't understand sarcasm.
Also a lot of people just to braindead to read a few comments to figure out the game haves recently been updated.
The amount of effort it takes for posting a "I ThIs DeAd?" reply, is more effort than just scrolling and reading some comments, I don't get these ppl.
RTFT

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Also a lot of people just to braindead to read a few comments to figure out the game haves recently been updated.
The amount of effort it takes for posting a "I ThIs DeAd?" reply, is more effort than just scrolling and reading some comments, I don't get these ppl.
RTFT
Its actually way easier to post "Is GaMe DeAd" and then come back after a few hours to get a responses and replys from people that say "JuSt ReaD tHe ThrEaD Is NoT thAt HarD Hurr DuRh"

At least I know this Fire game is still being worked on.

SpankedHams

May 6, 2021
I haven't had any issues with any of the links, or terminal, so far. MediaFire, terminal, and pixeldrain have been pretty decent imo

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
I haven't had any issues with any of the links, or terminal, so far. MediaFire, terminal, and pixeldrain have been pretty decent imo
my issue with terminal is mainly the site itself, feels like im gonna end up with some maleware or something and it actively puts me on edge and im unsure why

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes