SpankedHams

May 6, 2021
my issue with terminal is mainly the site itself, feels like im gonna end up with some maleware or something and it actively puts me on edge and im unsure why
Lol maybe it's because it has the whole "matrix" vibe? A lot of old movies and anime use similar looking screens to show some "l33t hackings" or someone getting hacked, so it could be subconscious. Totally understandable.

Reactions: Doomdooom

SpankedHams

May 6, 2021
I feel that the July 27 update never happen.
I'm worried as well.
I'ma throw money at this when the next update comes out and get the patron update. I want to support but my reasoning with waiting is don't want money draining and risk it taking another month or 2 before the update.
I know that's counterproductive to the patreon platforms purpose but I've been burned a few times. Blame the grifters, not me lol
Of course, I know Horn isn't a grifter, they've been consistently delivering quality content. Idk man, monkey brain say no is best way I can put it.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to spawn more enemies in story mode game has the state of decay vibes but too few zombie spawns to make it work

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
I'm worried as well.
I'ma throw money at this when the next update comes out and get the patron update. I want to support but my reasoning with waiting is don't want money draining and risk it taking another month or 2 before the update.
I know that's counterproductive to the patreon platforms purpose but I've been burned a few times. Blame the grifters, not me lol
Of course, I know Horn isn't a grifter, they've been consistently delivering quality content. Idk man, monkey brain say no is best way I can put it.
Buddy He Is In Ukraine And As We All Know That What Is Happening There,All The Power Outages Due To War.Maybe That Is Why He Is Unable To Update.I Hope He Is Fine.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just started playing this game yesterday and I'm stuck on figuring out how to use the compass for doing quests as the very first quest based on a generator I can't seem to get it to finding the fuse, and the sidequest on finding the house for the book for the first girl that Judi encounters.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Ok, I've finished story mode quests "generator" and "book of..." and not sure what to do next? Nobody at camp gives me anything new, all options greyed out. What should I do? Just run around?
Where did you find the fuse for the generator and which house for the book of? I have indicators for book on that compass thing on the top of the screen however it really isn't all too helpful to pinpointing locations for the quests

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
how do i block the warehouse hole? i walked around the area for an hour and cant find anything
Just quoting this as I'm also stuck and I've been seeing other posts etc on inquiries for past this point yet none have attempted to reply with the solution to move forward as I can't for the life of me see any hole in the warehouse that needs to get covered etc.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Just quoting this as I'm also stuck and I've been seeing other posts etc on inquiries for past this point yet none have attempted to reply with the solution to move forward as I can't for the life of me see any hole in the warehouse that needs to get covered etc.
Hole is not actually in the warehouse, it's in inner site of it. There is crane on rails for that. Should have been marked on screen.

Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hole is not actually in the warehouse, it's in inner site of it. There is crane on rails for that. Should have been marked on screen.
I appreciate the reply I am checking around inner site of warehouse and idk I'm only seeing blue mark on compass nothing showing distance to go to like when needing to do conversation with characters etc.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
I appreciate the reply I am checking around inner site of warehouse and idk I'm only seeing blue mark on compass nothing showing distance to go to like when needing to do conversation with characters etc.
If I remember correctly after you blow up gates with the train locomotive, u should clear other building from spiting enemies, and after that u should go back to that inner "backyard" and search for crane.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
If I remember correctly after you blow up gates with the train locomotive, u should clear other building from spiting enemies, and after that u should go back to that inner "backyard" and search for crane.
Okay so the train locomotive area would be in the town somewhere for those gates to be blown up..if I'm understanding the advice correctly.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Okay so the train locomotive area would be in the town somewhere for those gates to be blown up..if I'm understanding the advice correctly.
locomotive is located inside the warehouse, and u can launch it after u clear the warehouse (there will be quest update saying something about killing all enemies in the area).

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
locomotive is located inside the warehouse, and u can launch it after u clear the warehouse (there will be quest update saying something about killing all enemies in the area).
Yeah I realize there was a part of the warehouse I could get to but didn't attempt, so I've got all the main stuff done just finishing off abominations side quest before encounter "The Father" which has me stumped as I am at some sort of lab past the mines and I get to some dude hanging upside down from a pipe with it saying inspect 1m..so that's a bit of a predicament.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I believe in the old version that it was possible to have sex on tables etc..in the current release is it possible for sex to happen on tables etc as well?

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes